cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G53SX-S1208V unresponsive buttons

Melvyn
Level 7
Hi i have a problem wif some buttons on my laptop,specifically the 2 buttons to the right of the keyboard backlight button(sorry i don knw the exact names for those buttons but i think 1 controls the performance of the battery and the other controls the display mode of the screen)so these 2 buttons aren't responding when i press them.....it has worked b4 in fact it worked yesterday when i used the laptop O.o does any1 else hav tis problem?any help is appreciated 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

dstrakele
Level 14
How long have you owned this laptop?

Your problem sounds like a recent development from your description. I recommend using Windows System Restore to restore your system back a couple of days before the issue occurred.

If this fails to resolve your issue. Go into the eManual on your laptop (or use the hardcopy manual that came in the box) to find out the functions of your problem buttons. A better description of your issue will help to understand your exact problem.
G74SX-A1 - stock hardware - BIOS 202 - 2nd Monitor VISIO VF551XVT

dstrakele wrote:
How long have you owned this laptop?

Your problem sounds like a recent development from your description. I recommend using Windows System Restore to restore your system back a couple of days before the issue occurred.

If this fails to resolve your issue. Go into the eManual on your laptop (or use the hardcopy manual that came in the box) to find out the functions of your problem buttons. A better description of your issue will help to understand your exact problem.

i've owned the laptop for about 3 months now...i used system restore that you recommended and it works fine now thank you so much 🙂