cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate does not install driver updates available in the tools tab!

ghrm2015
Level 7
You click to update some driver in the tools tab or install some software for it and it stops us 55% and nothing happens!:(:(:(
5 REPLIES 5

Pitek
Level 7
the same for me.

SmokeyKilla
Level 8
Armoury crate is rubbish. Do yourself a favor and uninstall it and download any updates manually from the ASUS website.

I have started using the MoKiChu driver packages since late Mid November when I noticed that the driver page was not showing updates and the asus support page was way behind too. The only way to eliminate known security issues for Intel ME was to use MoKiChu driver packages or manually download myself from Intel. Let me tell you, MoKiChu does a fantastic job with his packages. I have had zero problems with them, see here:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?119120

If you need guidance on which MoKiChu driver to download, just post your question and it will be answered.

Jimbo93 wrote:
I have started using the MoKiChu driver packages since late Mid November when I noticed that the driver page was not showing updates and the asus support page was way behind too. The only way to eliminate known security issues for Intel ME was to use MoKiChu driver packages or manually download myself from Intel. Let me tell you, MoKiChu does a fantastic job with his packages. I have had zero problems with them, see here:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?119120

If you need guidance on which MoKiChu driver to download, just post your question and it will be answered.

I suspect your firewall rules are not allowing the driver updates to work. Try allowing a program through your firewall. The program for updates is
asusgcdriverupdateclient.exe add one rule for TCP and one for UDP protocols. You might need to search for that program on my system it is located:

C:\users\(userprofilename) \appdata\local\packages\b9eced6f.armourycrate_qmba6cd70vzyy\localstate\gridupdatefile\asusgcdriverupdateclient.exe

Jesseinsf
Level 10
The drivers in Armoury Crate are old. Why would you want to install those driver versions?