cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GA503QS-HQ021T Sound problem, tweeters dont work! [solved]

Anton1o
Level 7
Hi, I have 2 notebook GA503QS-HQ021T! A day after the purchase, probably after an update asus software and drivers automaticaly, tweeters stopped playing! The first laptop was returned to the seller. What to do????

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.2.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.18.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.18
Armoury Crate service 4.2.10
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.0.0
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.3.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.44
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.34
AacAudioHal 1.3.22.0
AacDispaly 1.1.29
Win Pro 20H2

I try install last drivers from https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?118396-DRIVERS-Realtek-Audio-(NB-Intel-2xx-3xx-4xx-5xx-6xx... and many other drivers from realtek and asus all version from support asus site! this dont work!
6 REPLIES 6

Blake1
Level 10
Hi there,
Can you describe more about " twitter stopped playing"? Do you mean the video on Twitter can not be played?
it is not processing, no sound or no image?

only twitter is not working? how about youtube?
Thank you.

Blake@ROG wrote:
Hi there,
Can you describe more about " twitter stopped playing"? Do you mean the video on Twitter can not be played?
it is not processing, no sound or no image?

only twitter is not working? how about youtube?
Thank you.

Hi! I wrong writing of the text, tweetters 2 high frequency speakers.

The laptop has 6 speakers, 4 (low-frequency) are working. tweeters (high frequency) not working. They don't work anywhere, in any application or system. We stopped playing on the second day of using the laptop. In the service center, 2 pairs of low-frequency speakers were disconnected from the motherboard, the tweeters were connected and did not work.

Reinstalling the drivers, with complete removal via DriverStoreExplorer, does not solve the problem. Installing previous versions is similar.

Hi once again! Are there asus engineers here? or to refuse this laptop too?

Blake1
Level 10
Hi Antonlo,
So you have been to the service center already?
If you have a RMA number, please provide it to me through PM.
Thank you very much.

To solve the problem, do you need a work order number from the service center? What for?

In DNS (dns-shop.ru): P71-370 the first laptop was returned to the seller by this number. Expertise completed for the second laptop. The expert's opinion contains information about these problems.

412 bios revision fixed sound problem. tnx!

2021/10/25 8.23 MBytes
BIOS Update for Windows
Optimize Audio performance
bug fix for complain