Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

I'll try again this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by wilsondenq View Post
    Hi there

please send me a feedback, and PM me email, we will check logs.
    Thanks.

My mesh nodes upgraded to the latest firmware and also had connection issues. They seemed to be continually changing their connection paths causing high latency and connection loss. I rolled them back to the last version and they are stable again.

I will update this weekend to try and reproduce the errors so i can submit logs. I work from home, so i cant do that kind of test during the week.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array ahfoo's Avatar

I supposed this is something Asus team need to pay attention to it. It fixed issue but still create some. Asus need to to look at this.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

i also have wierd problems, wan has ip and says internet disconnect and comes back up again like a few secs or a minute, but this keeps happening everynow and then
    the wierd thing is if you playing online your game doesnt get disconnected also discord it ok, but you cant surf change url, page wont load till its connected again, but it doesnt interrupt your game and discord, is it a bug?

New ROGer Array

Update on progress

Quote Originally Posted by j.christy.gt View Post
    My mesh nodes upgraded to the latest firmware and also had connection issues. They seemed to be continually changing their connection paths causing high latency and connection loss. I rolled them back to the last version and they are stable again.

I will update this weekend to try and reproduce the errors so i can submit logs. I work from home, so i cant do that kind of test during the week.
    I factory reset and reconfigured the network on the latest firmware on all devices (AX11000 Primary, AX92U Mesh nodes (2), all on 3.0.0.4.386_45898). Initially i had the same connection dropping issues when connected behind the mesh nodes. I turned of the roaming assistant setting in the Wireless > Professional > 5GHz-2 menu and it resolved the complete connection loss issue. I still have some intermittent latency spikes, though not as frequently.

Are there best practices for the Professional settings for the wireless backhaul?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array ahfoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j.christy.gt View Post
    I factory reset and reconfigured the network on the latest firmware on all devices (AX11000 Primary, AX92U Mesh nodes (2), all on 3.0.0.4.386_45898). Initially i had the same connection dropping issues when connected behind the mesh nodes. I turned of the roaming assistant setting in the Wireless > Professional > 5GHz-2 menu and it resolved the complete connection loss issue. I still have some intermittent latency spikes, though not as frequently.

Are there best practices for the Professional settings for the wireless backhaul?
    What is your backhaul priority setting. Auto, wireless or wired? Try set the backhaul setting to wireless. This is how I set my setting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2