cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus XI-E - Where is Intel Speed Shift Since Latest BIOS ?

rjbarker
Level 11
Hi guys
Apologies if this has already covered.

I just installed latest BIOS 1903 in prep for W11 as well to utilize the Rebar tech on my 3080Ti Card.

Now just going back thru all of my previous OC settings and cannot for the life of me locate Intel Speed Shift. I previously had to have this disabled when running benchmarks (otherwise CPU was downclocking during Timespy etc).

Assuming it has not been included in this new BIOS?

My previous BIOS I believe was 1503 from perhaps well over a year ago.

Thanks

EDIT: Under CPU Power Management Intel Speed shift was right there under Intel Speed Step, Hyper Threading......now the only options are Intel Speed Step and Hyper Threading........my System now states its ready for W11 and Resize Bar is now enabled....but at a loss where / why no Intel Speed Shift ?

EDIT 2: So I installed the same BIOS via Flashback and thumb Drive on 2 BIOS (both) on my Board......one BIOS doesnt show Intel Speed Shift underneith Intel Speed Step, BUT the other BIOS does .....? So odd....both BIOS installs via flashback / thumb drive show all signs of success (except this wierd glitch)....any ideas other than re-installing the BIOS on the "odd" BIOS chip that isnt showing Intel Speed Shift ?
0 REPLIES 0