cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have so many problems with this damm pc ! Hero XIII is a curse board !

Psycrow
Level 11

Im so sick and tired of my new pc that cost me 6000 $
Its overheating and crashing.

I tested the cpu in benchmarks and it dident overheat.
Then i tested the GPU with benchmarks and it dident overheat either.
The only thing that seems to overheat is the chipset.

It seems hot in the one corner of my case where the 2 power cable are in the top corner.
Thats the hottest spot on my pc..im crashing in games and 3d marks.
I think i can heat a cup of tea on top of my case..

Is this normal or another broken mobo ?
I got 7 case fans and air cooler for cpu Nh12a noctua with 2 fans installed.
Why is the chipset so hot ?

I need help !
7 REPLIES 7

RedSector73
Level 12
PCH is not throttling.
What is your system ?
What OC do you have running ?
Those memory timings don't look stock ?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Psycrow wrote:

Im so sick and tired of my new pc that cost me 6000 $
Its overheating and crashing.

I tested the cpu in benchmarks and it dident overheat.
Then i tested the GPU with benchmarks and it dident overheat either.
The only thing that seems to overheat is the chipset.

It seems hot in the one corner of my case where the 2 power cable are in the top corner.
Thats the hottest spot on my pc..im crashing in games and 3d marks.
I think i can heat a cup of tea on top of my case..

Is this normal or another broken mobo ?
I got 7 case fans and air cooler for cpu Nh12a noctua with 2 fans installed.
Why is the chipset so hot ?

I need help !

Temps look fine to me on that cpu on that cooler. cause the pchon 80? Naaaa mine is 50C doing nothing, idle. But my ambient temp is 23C Temps are fine.

PCH is not near the cpu. so does not manner what air-conditioned you have on the cpu.

The PCH heat or temps DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO with your pc crashing.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Psycrow
Level 11
I tryed to check all my power cables and i found one of the two 8 pins power cable made a click sound.
And now i could even play new world. Im gona test some more tomorrow. But for now my PCH is 76 c
Thats at least 10 c lower. Also i disabled some onboard features in bios i dident use.I heard that also helps.

Specs is

Hero xiii mobo
11900k cpu
32 tridentz royal using xmp 2 aka the stats you see..very expensive ram
Coolermaster 520 argb case
NH12 A cooler

At the moment my 7 case fans are disabled since the controller box is broken.
Im waiting for RMA. I guess case fans also helps alot 😄

My pc runs with turbo mode 5 ghz and idle 800 mhz
on 5 ghz load my temps are around 58-67
and on 800 mhz idle i get 50- 55 c with out case fans.
When i take of the side panel then i get like 45 ish c.

Now the stupid thing is asus armory uses a lighting service that runs at 8 % cpu and makes my cpu run 5 ghz constant, So no idle as long i use RGB hardware...

Psycrow wrote:
I tryed to check all my power cables and i found one of the two 8 pins power cable made a click sound.
And now i could even play new world. Im gona test some more tomorrow. But for now my PCH is 76 c
Thats at least 10 c lower. Also i disabled some onboard features in bios i dident use.I heard that also helps.

Specs is

Hero xiii mobo
11900k cpu
32 tridentz royal using xmp 2 aka the stats you see..very expensive ram
Coolermaster 520 argb case
NH12 A cooler

At the moment my 7 case fans are disabled since the controller box is broken.
Im waiting for RMA. I guess case fans also helps alot 😄

My pc runs with turbo mode 5 ghz and idle 800 mhz
on 5 ghz load my temps are around 58-67
and on 800 mhz idle i get 50- 55 c with out case fans.
When i take of the side panel then i get like 45 ish c.

Now the stupid thing is asus armory uses a lighting service that runs at 8 % cpu and makes my cpu run 5 ghz constant, So no idle as long i use RGB hardware...

regarding the lightingservices i did make the report on it time. that is cause by the rams sync. Unsync the rams and that drops a lot. but that has nothing to go with the 5.0 constants. i do not own a 11900k but a 10850k my constant is 4.8 on use. and that make heat and that heat need to be dissipate somehow. i do not feel the effect as much since i am on 23C ambient temp always with a 360mm aio. IF you want to drop those constant numbers move the power balance to normal. OR check IF you have another process running.

Also the MB530 is very bad for air flow. so get a good set of fans pressure oriented so you can improve the air inside.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
regarding the lightingservices i did make the report on it time. that is cause by the rams sync. Unsync the rams and that drops a lot. but that has nothing to go with the 5.0 constants. i do not own a 11900k but a 10850k my constant is 4.8 on use. and that make heat and that heat need to be dissipate somehow. i do not feel the effect as much since i am on 23C ambient temp always with a 360mm aio. IF you want to drop those constant numbers move the power balance to normal. OR check IF you have another process running.

Also the MB530 is very bad for air flow. so get a good set of fans pressure oriented so you can improve the air inside.

I reinstalled some intel chipset drivers and ME update too l drivers today. And it seems to help alot. Now i can run 3d mark not going above 82 c at full stress test
Before it was 100 !

Also thx for ur tip regarding lighting service..alltho now my ram isent in synch with the colour scheme but i just use rainbow default.
My cpu drops with 8-10 c in idle mode now !!!

Psycrow
Level 11
Things still dont work..chipset is overheating above 100 c as soon i play games or stress test in any benchmark..eventualy the pc reboots or BSOD

Psycrow
Level 11

I think i fixed it with some reinstall chipset drivers and ME drivers update tools Now i dont get over 85 c in any hardware