cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to enter ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha BIOS Setup Menu

drhlis
Level 7
I have performed every step in ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha’s Chapter 3, BIOS Setup, Pg 3-2 and am unable to get into the BIOS Setup Menu after upgrading BIOS from 1402 to 1502 “Successfully”.
Windows 10 Pro is installed on Drive C: (Samsung Pro 980 2TB M.2), ASUS HyperM.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 has Four (4)*Samsung Pro 980 2TB M.2 sticks configured in RAID0. However, after updating BIOS to 1502, it is no longer recognized by Win 10 Pro. I tried to reconfigure it via BIOS Setup menu but cannot get into it.

Never had this problem when running on BIOS 1402. I reverted the BIOS back to 1402 and still have the same problem.
I cleared the CMOS, and even disconnected the CMOS *battery for 30 seconds without success in entering BIOS Setup menu.
Still waiting for ASUS Senior Tech support to get back with me.
1 REPLY 1

xeromist
*thread moved. Note that you must setup an RMA first before posting in the inquiries section.(see sticky for details) If this is an error and you already have an RMA just send me a PM. Thank you*
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…