cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting individual Fan RGB Lighting.

Furious1964
Level 7
New to Armoury Crate and I was wondering if it was possible to set the individual fans to their own different colors. I don't know how to do this as I'm trying to complete a new PC build. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7

Nate152
Hi Furious1964

What fans are you using and are they Aura Sync compatible?

If they are compatible, you should be able to control them with Aura Sync, Device Control.

You can check for updates to make sure you have the latest version, might want to make sure you have the latest bios for your motherboard as well.

Here is an Armoury Crate quick start guide.

https://gzhls.at/blob/ldb/b/9/0/5/3d41c6bebaf1734f1c7ff03e1ed3a7b3f381.pdf

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Furious1964 wrote:
New to Armoury Crate and I was wondering if it was possible to set the individual fans to their own different colors. I don't know how to do this as I'm trying to complete a new PC build. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

No. Armory crate for now, is not capable to do these by it own since well ...... there are no products, gen2 ARGB standard on the market. there are solutions capable like the corsairs, and it boxes. Those fans with the use of their products do these. Same as NZXT and it fans, and TT and it fans etc.

In theory, when a 2th GEN ARGB is in use, will be possible. since the app is supported. BUT as far there are no products for these. not even strips.

I have research a lot, ask, test and i run out of cash buying fans to test and strips to do so.

NOW, on z590 and new AMD S board, asus add a tech called HYDRANODE and the ports label FANX_P those are cable to read UNIDIVICUAL fan speed control when the fans are in use. and the tech is build in the fans. (match with the board) Since those RE NOT OUT on the market as far i know. MAYBE! those will have that tech with GEN2 ARGB.

That is what i have for now. sorry that i can not carry more info.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Furious1964
Level 7
I'm using Cougar RGB Fans that came with the Cougar Panzer EVO RGB case I have and the Cooler Master RGB Fans that came with the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB AIO. Both Case and Cooler are Asus Sync Compliant.

Furious1964 wrote:
I'm using Cougar RGB Fans that came with the Cougar Panzer EVO RGB case I have and the Cooler Master RGB Fans that came with the Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB AIO. Both Case and Cooler are Asus Sync Compliant.

agree but they are not gen2 ARGB. not yours or mine or any i have test. They are gen 1 as all 3pin.

As today there are no GEN2 ARGB standard products on the market. Maybe soon. I did search some data around, but there is not much of it.

But I am sure that tech on these 2 brand ARGB products can be at least a solution, IF you are on the z590 with these tech i mention. since on a china website i did check that. when z590 was put on the market.

Aside what i put and aside you add... that is what i have. the tech for standard plug ARGB still does not exist in the market sold on stores.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Furious1964
Level 7
OK, Thanks for the info. Just another question: Would the Asus Creator Program be able to make custom color schemes?

Furious1964 wrote:
OK, Thanks for the info. Just another question: Would the Asus Creator Program be able to make custom color schemes?

the Armory crate, Aura Creator, has.. let say a alternative to custom the ARGB ports on the motherboard, and auss products. But is until there for now. on the board you can select the ARGB ports and make something different that is not the custom. rams will be added to make each one a difernt light or patters, same as keyboard. etc. BUT as a sync. not as individual aside of each. Es a good program but works as hole. as a sync. in order words you can create preset as sync.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Furious1964
Level 7
OK, thanks again.