cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Notebook Pack (offline installer)

Titos
Level 9
So after having problems with armoury crate not working, I found this https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/category/62-asus-install-packs (courtesy of another user from this forum) and it just worked.
To keep it "safe", I made a system image, then installed the software, changed my keyboard colours, then I restored the system to previous images so I dont have useless services and things hanging around.
2 REPLIES 2

Svartsyn
Level 7
Titos wrote:
So after having problems with armoury crate not working, I found this https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/category/62-asus-install-packs (courtesy of another user from this forum) and it just worked.
To keep it "safe", I made a system image, then installed the software, changed my keyboard colours, then I restored the system to previous images so I dont have useless services and things hanging around.

Interesting. What issues did you have with Armoury Crate before?
I suffer from no keyboard backlight at all, and i might try this to see if it works.

How did you go about uninstalling previous versions of Armoury Crate (and Aura Kit/Creator/Whatever).
Did you use the uninstaller that Asus provides?

Might as well include my HAL/Service version. I have a Rog Zephyrous G15 with a Ryzen 7, 16GB ram, 1TB storage, RTX 3060 GPU. (GA503QM-HQO17T)

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.2.5.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.18.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.18
Armoury Crate service 4.2.10
ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.0.0
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.5.3.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.44
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.34
AacAudioHal 1.3.22.0
AacDispaly 1.1.29

> Interesting. What issues did you have with Armoury Crate before?

The software just updated itself and stopped working, I kept hoping it would work at some point but nothing worked, then I resintalled windows and it just doesnt work, it doesnt install nor open at all.

> I suffer from no keyboard backlight at all, and i might try this to see if it works.

Well that sucks, my problem was that I just do not like the default rainbow lights

> How did you go about uninstalling previous versions of Armoury Crate (and Aura Kit/Creator/Whatever).
Did you use the uninstaller that Asus provides?

yes I have done all of that stuff but it just doesnt work..... the only thing that worked for me was to install that offline thingy