Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Aimesh

  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Aimesh

    Hello guys everyone. Such a question I have 3 main devices axe11000 and two through the aimesh ax11000 system and so this is the question, can I connect one main axe11000 and the second ax11000 via a 2.5gb port via a cable in the aimesh system and the third will be connected via wifi aimesh? thanks

  2. #2
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array ahfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    Hello guys everyone. Such a question I have 3 main devices axe11000 and two through the aimesh ax11000 system and so this is the question, can I connect one main axe11000 and the second ax11000 via a 2.5gb port via a cable in the aimesh system and the third will be connected via wifi aimesh? thanks
    Yes it can, but I will be surprised any differences in performances in real world. That my opinion.

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by ahfoo View Post
    Yes it can, but I will be surprised any differences in performances in real world. That my opinion.
    Do you want to say that there is theoretically no difference between wifi 5g and lan 2.5gb?

  4. #4
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array ahfoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    Do you want to say that there is theoretically no difference between wifi 5g and lan 2.5gb?
    Sorry, if I would put it in a better way. If both your router using wired 2.5g to connect for AImesh, yes both router will interact fast. But your wireless device connection two the router for internet access may not spot any significant improvement in speed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •