cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog strix notebook, double external monitor fps lag ( in one game only )

Pierdaniel
Level 7
Hello, I have asus rog strix scar G533 with ryzen 9 and 3070 115w + 16gb ram 3200.

I actually have double external monitor, one direct connectly with usb-c to display port ( lg ultragear 32 165hz ) and another with HDMI 144hz ( aoc 24 )

config is laptop monitor disable, 2nd monitor hdmi for info and 3rd monitor for gaming. 3° is set as primary monitor.

I only play with one monitor, the first directly connect to VGA for bypass Optimus NVIDIA. 2nd is just for look at discord or apps.

After 1 week I have hard resetted my pc, not sure the BIOS or MyAsus are in last version of driver, but system say I have no upadte.

After hard reset with most of game everything fine, but with lost ark even if is full screen or bordeless game lag so hard.
I can run game like new world over 80-90 fps and cant play my old game ( 3000h+ ) with 60 stable fps. before double monitor/hard reset game was over 120.

Ram around 90/95% maybe its this the first reason of lag

do you have any tips/suggestion for fix this without disable 2nd monitor on this game? for any tips of info you need about pc let me know

myasus version 3.0.22.0
Driver geforce 496.13
amd radeon software 10.20.40028.00

Thanks for help
0 REPLIES 0