cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Z590-I Bios Overview/Setup/Best configuration

piratino
Level 9
Hello there!
I'm really having a hard time with this one, and I hope to find here for what I'm looking for as I really can't understand why isn't that simple to have the information I'm seeking for.

I'm struggling in finding a complete and full overview of the ASUS Bios menus regarding last Intel based motherboards.

I mean.. I have aZ590-I motherboard that is one of the top ones on the market: why is there not any how-to or tutorial on how to configure best its bios settings, or at least a good explanation list of all the features and single entries that are in the bios??
I'm have not been born with such knowledge, and a good explanatory manual would have been pretty much appreciated.

My old motherboards is an ASUS Z370-G and quite similar, but it's a bit strange that the only available material is a home made video of a guy explaining overclocking settings on such motherboard without being out there any official bios guide.

Please point me to some guide or manual about these last generations Intel motherboards as I'm pretty interested in understanding its bios configuration.

Thank you all.
0 REPLIES 0