Storage #2M.2 Samsung 980 1 tb
    CPU CoolerNH-U12A
    CaseMeshify 2 XL
    Power SupplySeasonic 1300w Prime
    Keyboard G 815 Tactile
    Mouse Roccat pro kone
    Mouse Pad Steelserie Prism 5XL

Choosing boards

I got the Hero xiii board that has problems, so it will likely end up as a RMA.
    So i need another motherboard and im gona buy it at the same store due to the RMA case.
    Long story short is that i got my money invested in ther store for a another motherboard purchase swap. Seems fair for me and them.

Then i have my eyes on the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII EXTREME and yes i know its expensive and might offer littel benefits compared to the hero xiii.
    We can all argue about sales gimmicks and what no. But i like that board so far.

Also the main problem is that the new chipset boards will be released next month with the new cpu and maybe even cheaper than the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII EXTREME.

Now i cant wait until these boards hit the market in Denmark since i doubt it will be this year, that we will get our hands in these boards in the stores.
    Among the rest of the new heardware like cou and ddr 5 ram and pcie 5 gpu and m2.

I just picked a bad time to buy a new pc.
    So i just want to hear peoples opinions in here.

It dosent concern me about the price but rather about me being happy for what i choose to buy and build, since my soul is commited to pc and gaming.
    And atm im not happy 1 bit for the Hero xiii board that i would rather throw out the window than using time and tears on RMA cases.

Its just that people on other forums keeps telling me to wait and buy these 690 boards with alder lake cpu, and its getting to me in a way.
    So i was hoping for some support regarding my choise of the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII EXTREME. Im not gona make any OC more than the turbo mode offers me.

I just like that board since it has that extra ram slot for 2 x m.2 and has 3 x M.2 2242-2280 supports PCIe 4.0 x4 mode
    So 5 slots total. and many other connectors for usb and argb devices. Its Important that it has lots of M.2 drives since i wont be using SSD or HDD

So please tell me im doing the right thing here before i buy