ROG Member Array

Graphics Card Failure G73SW

Tried almost all 460M drivers, and all seem to give me a blank screen after the Windows bootup logo. I can still hear the sound, but the screen is blank (Greenish tint). I'm really frustrated and all evidence points to the Graphics card or drivers since I've clean installed around 3 times, and used driver sweeper to ensure a clean graphics card driver installation. I really wish I could fix this once and for all. This is the BST version, meaning, it has a 1GB VRAM and is weaker (Bus Bandwidth is 128 instead of 192). However, there are no seperate drivers. Please help, I haven't gamed in days

ROG Enthusiast Array

If you're using one of the latest nvidia drivers try to uninstall and clean install the 275.33 drivers. Check if your issue still remains.

ROG Member Array

I clean installed and reinstalled the nvidia drivers- Seems ok so far. Sometimes I get the Kernel Mode stopped responding, but, its working fine. For now.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Could you open GPU Z and give me the data that shows for the "Bus Interface" and also the Bios version of your card?

You seem to have the same problems I have with my G73sw. Did you get the "driver has stopped but recovered..." message when you had the original drivers from the laptop?

Thanks in advance