cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDR5 RAM Availability

JeffroMan
Level 9
This is a post for anyone to provide news on DDR5 RAM availability. Feel free to provide tips on finding DDR5 RAM for purchase since it's so difficult to find any online store that has DDR5 RAM in stock. Thank you.
19 REPLIES 19

JeffroMan
Level 9
B&H Photo is taking pre orders now for ADATA, XPG Lancer DDR5 U-DIMM 5200 32GB kit (2 x 16)

BigJohnny
Level 13
Its new to the market and going to be sparce for some time.

rjbarker
Level 11
Presently on the haunt for DDR5.....anyone have any luck in the last week?

Have:
- Maximus Z690 Apex

Need my MTV (DDR5) Please !

rjbarker wrote:
Presently on the haunt for DDR5.....anyone have any luck in the last week?

Have:
- Maximus Z690 Apex

Need my MTV (DDR5) Please !

The best chance you have is that if you see a Rainbow, follow it to it's source. I hear there's a Leprechaun there with a Pot o' RAM chips. He used to carry Gold, but found that RAM chips were more lucrative...

Gotta go now, rain is about to let up! Hunt's on!

Nate152

sblantipodi
Level 9
same here, I have everything, I only lack RAM.

I am SERIOUSLY considering sending the HERO board back and getting the STRIX D4 board. I could hold onto the Hero board but not entirely certain about putting a $600 MB on the shelf to let it collect dust.

I'm going to look at my return times and see if I can wait past Cyber Monday to see if RAM comes out.

If I could just see a glimmer of light at the end of the Tunnel I would wait, but I don't see it.

Les_Garten wrote:
I am SERIOUSLY considering sending the HERO board back and getting the STRIX D4 board. I could hold onto the Hero board but not entirely certain about putting a $600 MB on the shelf to let it collect dust.

I'm going to look at my return times and see if I can wait past Cyber Monday to see if RAM comes out.

If I could just see a glimmer of light at the end of the Tunnel I would wait, but I don't see it.

This is Exactly where I stand, not sure which way to go but lucky my two boards the Hero and Strix D4 board are on hold at my suppliers until the DDR5 Ram if or when it arrives. As I already have Corsair 64GB DDR4 3200MHz sitting around so the Strix D4 board is looking more tempting.
And being in Australia we seem to have to wait longer for stock than the rest of the world arrh.

Braegnok
Level 14
It's tough when you have your motherboard, CPU ordered and can not find any DDR5 memory.