asus maximus xii formula
super flower v 850 watts gold
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2X16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16 1.35V
2070 super , from my current build , i dont have any new graphics card
case fractal define C temper glass
Noctua NH-U12A cpu cooler
windows 10 64 bit
SAMSUNG (MZ-V7S1T0B/AM) 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe
storage (mainly for install game or sometime like that) 500 gb samsung evo ssd 860
aditional storage western digital gold 14 tb and another gold 12 tb

i know there alrady ddr5 out , but my currently machine is i7 3930k , asus rampage four extreme is since 2012 almost 10 year , to jump i9 10900k is huge upgrade

what do you think about the pieces ? , i dont OC i never do
the power supply super flower v gold 850 is the most smaller i can find in order to install the 2 HDD beacuse the case is very small mind tower and i need small PSU , i hear super flower make very good units
also , do i need to update the bios in order to cpu compability to the motherboard ? i dont think so , i can update the bios after i install windows and update all the drivers and controller , btw there is a firmware called MEUpdateTool_14.1.53.1649V1.1_T idk if i need to install or no in bios section is located this firmware
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
Looks fine to me.

If you have concerns about a specific CPU you can always look at the support page for the motherboard and click on the CPU and memory support tab. You will see that 10th gen chips are supported since release 403 which is the earliest listed.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hey,

It looks like a very nice upgrade
🙂
Never heard of Super Flower before. From reading about them on their website, their a Chinese company situated in Taiwan. Hm, their Chinese though. Nowadays almost everything is made in China and there is a lot of products that are quality made. If you say so. Do you have any experience with their power supplies? It's worth a shot if it's the only PSU that's small enough to fit in your case.

AS185 wrote:
Hey,

It looks like a very nice upgrade
🙂
Never heard of Super Flower before. From reading about them on their website, their a Chinese company situated in Taiwan. Hm, their Chinese though. Nowadays almost everything is made in China and there is a lot of products that are quality made. If you say so. Do you have any experience with their power supplies? It's worth a shot if it's the only PSU that's small enough to fit in your case.

well all the evga supernova g2 g3 (have aloooot good reviews) gold platinium titanium are made by super flower , evga dont make theirs PSU , the mayor reputables bands of PSU are seasonic and super flower , after new tarifa evha change the manufacturer to get more profit for their PSU , and cause less quality , google it super flower is taiwan company