cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLED: Image or Animation setting not working

BizSAR
Level 9
Whenever I try to change to the OLED Image or Animation setting, the OLED will not change to it.
If I am using Hardware Monitor with multiple entries when I select an animation, the monitor freezes on it's last image, and still no animation.
If I set the OLED to animation, then turn off the OLED and back on, the screen remains off until I select Hardware Monitor or Custom Banner.

Anyone else see this/can offer any suggestions?

Maximus Xi Formula, 1903 BIOS
Windows 11 Pro, build 22000.282

Armoury Crate
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.2.12.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.18.5
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.18
Armoury Crate lite service 4.2.12
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.6.0
AacDisplay 1.2.19
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.12
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.37.0
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.1
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.4
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
BizSAR
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
I spoke to BizSAR and he stated this issue self-corrected so it could be intermittent. If anyone has also experienced this please feel free to add to this thread so we can collect more info.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
I spoke to BizSAR and he stated this issue self-corrected so it could be intermittent. If anyone has also experienced this please feel free to add to this thread so we can collect more info.

Thank you again!
I did see in another thread to try installing the Visual C++ Redistributable Latest Supported Downloads at: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170, so did do that, but it was a couple reboots later that it suddenly started working again, FYI.
Thanks everyone for your awesome support! 🙂
BizSAR