cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some probs

Batger3
Level 7
Hi folks
Since an crate Update my g17 g733 loses every time All Batterie Power after 2 (turned off fully )days and all changes in the amory crate such as Start tone and the armory crate Button is disabled only availebile over Windows
Help pls
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
The battery is dying when powered off? I don't know that would be due to a Crate update. Sounds like it's using some sort of hybrid sleep rather than shutting down. Have you done any BIOS updates? Are all the BIOS settings at default?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hi
Yes i did every bios and System Update.
Everything is on default.
The dying battery is New. Yes the Battery is dying when full turned of. laptop is 3 month old.
Most disturbing is the disabeld armory crate Button

xeromist
I think you should be able to fix Crate by going to the product support page and downloading the armoury crate uninstaller, use that, then reinstall.

I don't know that it will fix the battery issue though. It appears something is keeping the machine partially awake. Just curious but if you plug a phone into one of the USB ports when it's off does it start charging? I'm not sure if your model has this but some have a setting in the BIOS to allow charging of a device when the notebook is "off" but this feature keeps some components powered and could drain the battery.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…