cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GL503g black screen

weabers
Level 7
As stated above my screen won’t turn on my keyboard backlights turn on as I boot it up it goes from red “breathing” phase then turns solid multi colored. * I don’t hear my fan turn on and my keyboard does not appear to be responding nor my mouse since it doesn’t light up. *This same thing happened to me about a month ago but it pretty much fixed itself on its own 10 hours after it happened doing trouble shooting steps it finally turned on.

I’ve tried holding the power button doing the hard rest then *plugging in the charger and turning it on. *it turns on again however the keyboard does not light up this time nor do my fans but once I unplug the charger the pc power button turns off. *If I turn it on again with the charger plugged in without doing the hard reset the keyboard turns back on.

I’ve tried doing the Ctrl+shift+windows key + B but nothing.

I’m not sure what the problem could be I’d take it into a shop but like I’ve said it’s fixed itself on it own and if like to try other steps that might work that you guys may know before I take it for a fix.

If anyone has any insight of how I could fix it myself or what might be the problem I would appreciate it a lot.*
0 REPLIES 0