cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG-STRIX-RTX3080-O10G-V2-GAMING. Resizable BAR bios, no dowwnload?

anthoMuzz
Level 7
I have a Chinese sourced ROG-STRIX-RTX3080-O10G-V2-GAMING.

With that said I am trying to update the bios to enable resizable bar. There is no download option for this card on the ASUS website. This takes to me to support chat.
I talked with an agent who ultimately told me i need to RMA card and send it in so THEY can update the bios and send it back. Not acceptable right?

Further more they referred me to contact their Chinese support to deal further with the issue. I don't speak Chinese so now I am stuck. And yes i should have thought about purchasing a chinese sourced card in terms of support? Sure but you would still like to think i can talk to someone in China or be directed a support page with English support.

Anyone have any options or have gotten to be able to successfully update their bios for this card so they can enable resizable bar?
3 REPLIES 3

anthoMuzz
Level 7
Turns out i didnt have CSM Compat disabled in my Mobo bios.

Once disabled resizable bar was enabled upon next boot.

So turns out the bios is already the latest perhaps?

Its version. 94.02.71.40.9B - if anyone can confirm.

Anyone have any suggestions as to support options as if i do ever need support from china on my card?

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi anthoMuzz,
Please refer to the following link to check system information in NVIDIA Control Panel.
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5165
Thank you.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
fyi.

I'm not as familiar with the vga cards if you want to check with more people about it, but if you just want to find the downloads page, try changing the region at the bottom of the download page to 'global' to get to the page below which appears to be for the card you have.

https://rog.asus.com/graphics-cards/graphics-cards/rog-strix/rog-strix-rtx3080-o10g-v2-gaming-model/...