cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate 4.2.12 fix

brunofariasair
Level 7
Hi, as soon as I turn on the pc in the initial menu windows 11, the rgb fan lights turn off and turn on after a few seconds. I don't know what happens. I have already uninstalled armoury crate and the rgb lights work normally appeno install again and here comes back the problem. I have all the drivers and software of the pc updated.
4 REPLIES 4

Nate152
Hi brunofariasair,

Welcome to the ROG forum !

Is everything working fine once loaded into windows?

This could be normal as my mouse and keyboard turn off and on during boot.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi brunofariasair,

Welcome to the ROG forum !

Is everything working fine once loaded into windows?

This could be normal as my mouse and keyboard turn off and on during boot.

no it's normal. that used to work well, now it is. the lights are not synchronized when sending. rgb ram of one color and the rgb of fans of another.

Nate152
Ok,

If you haven't done so already, you may need to do this to get control of your G.Skill Trident Z RGB ram.

Close Armoury Crate, install the G.Skill Trident Z lighting control and set your desired color. Then disable start up for the G.skill Trident Z software in task manager and reboot.

Open Armoury Crate, you should have control over your G.Skill Trident Z RGB ram.

Rewerend
Level 9
Hello guys my Armoury crate works great for a long time but only small issue occurs in my system, specially my Claymore keyboard which comes many times with turned off sync, all other ASUS peripherals works great see pics 90808
Is there some simple fix, like about resetting app or similar, anyway I love it app works like a charm.