Maximus V Formula

Retired
Not applicable
Released in Sweden.. today:cool::cool::cool:
1,946 REPLIES 1,946

HiVizMan
Level 40
Nice, I want one.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Nice, I want one.

me too actually the Formula looks so wicked that i would one want 😄

but it's too much for me @ price so i will stick with my working Gene-Z/Gen3 for now, bcs i already spend 4100dkr that's about 542euro's / 703usd / 442punds so i guess i have done my upgrade for now 😄

puma99dk| wrote:
me too actually the Formula looks so wicked that i would one want 😄

but it's too much for me @ price so i will stick with my working Gene-Z/Gen3 for now, bcs i already spend 4100dkr that's about 542euro's / 703usd / 442punds so i guess i have done my upgrade for now 😄

Is that what it costs for the Gene in Denmark? Outrageous if you ask me.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
Is that what it costs for the Gene in Denmark? Outrageous if you ask me.

the Formula i can't find on the dk stores sites yet but i hope it will be around the 2000~2300dkr which will be kinda fair but still when i can't find and know what the price will be it's fair.

I wish they would announce a release date for this board. I am ready to update my X58 system to Ivy and so far this is the only MB I have seen that appeals to me.

8_Pack
Level 12
Looks excellent !!! I agree!!! I want!!!

How it could release, when asus hasn't disclosed it's release dates till now.-S
AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X | TUF B450M-PRO GAMING | MSI CORE FROZR L Cooler | VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C18 Memory Kit — Black | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Founders Edition | Samsung 970 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Intel 520 SSD 120GB | WD Black SATA III 2TB, WD Black SATA III 1TB | LG 27UK650, Dell UltraSharp U2410f | Bose Companion 2 Series III | Xbox One HS | Corsair AX850 | Corsair Obsidian 350D | CORSAIR K55 RGB | Logitech G300S (QCK) | Windows 10 Pro (OEM)

Retired
Not applicable
sweden, you know......

grottslampan wrote:
sweden, you know......

BWHAAAHAAA and Swedish prices too I see