cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIO Cooler on ASUS MOBO [Help]

chnxx
Level 7
Hi,

I have a Cooler Master ML240L RGB connected to an ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II.

The Pump is connected to AIO_PUMP socket, both radiator fans (using a splitter) are connected to CPU_FAN plug socket.

When I turn on the PC, the liquid cooler fans start up at full speed and then spin normally.The PC does not give any type of error, everything works correctly in Windows and in games, the temperatures are also normal. Everything works perfect, except for that little detail when the PC starts up.

This is normal? Or is there a way to solve this?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

AfterShock
Level 9
chnxx wrote:
Hi,

I have a Cooler Master ML240L RGB connected to an ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II.

The Pump is connected to AIO_PUMP socket, both radiator fans (using a splitter) are connected to CPU_FAN plug socket.

When I turn on the PC, the liquid cooler fans start up at full speed and then spin normally.The PC does not give any type of error, everything works correctly in Windows and in games, the temperatures are also normal. Everything works perfect, except for that little detail when the PC starts up.

This is normal? Or is there a way to solve this?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks!

It's normal at least for every asus motherboard I've ever owned.

BigJohnny
Level 13
Its normal for them to ramp up to full speed momentarily. Know as a boost start to make sure they arent below stall.

So, I have nothing to worry about?

Oh great 🙂 Now I'm going be able to sleep.

Thanks!

How to negotiate for salary where many people are uncertain about what to say. It's important to prepare well before the negotiating process starts. This introduction will provide you with guidelines on how to negotiate for your salary.