cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

well the build day come and there is the PC

Yuniel
Level 10
Hello guys idk how to start , but i really you read this will help me aloot beacuse i'm very depressed i suffer from depression and i'm OCD when come to computer
my specs
asus maximus xii formula
32 gb ram corsair vengeance no rgb (running 3600)
cpu cooler Noctua NH-U12A
samsung 970 evo plus 1TB - connected to slot m.2 number 1
samsung evo 870 ssd 500gb - connected to sata port number 1
power supply super flower leadex V gold 850 watts
windows 10 pro 64
2070 super founder edition

ok i dont build my PC but my friend do , in front of me , he know more than me about computer
we connected every single cable power 24 pins and cpu 8 pins plus 4 pins too , sometime dont required if you no extreme OC but we connected 4 pins cpu power
when we turn on the PC for first time (we build it 3 days ago) the PC turn on and then turn off and turn on again idk how many time 4-5 probably ? until stay on but no show display we wait and we press the restart botton in fron of the chase and then show display and go to bios

there my consern , why the PC when we turn on for first time turn off and on it self few time ? , my friend told me probably the mother board is recognizing the component , well every time the pc turn off and turn on on the oled display appear to checking vga , hdd , i mean probably he saying the true , but after i watch aloot videos in youtube a new build first turn on no any single PC turn off and turn on and again few time it self before to show the bios , obiosly no all component are the same , this is what bothering me and the fact when my PC stop to turn of and on and keep on dont show display at all so we press reset botton front case and then show bios
i''m sad idk if this is normal about the turn on and off few time and the fact we use reset botton beacuse are no displaying

ok we install windows and the drivers , bios update to last version and firmware intel ME and all good (1 think the driver of lan dont work we clikc on asusstup and nothing hapenned and then my friend to device manage clikc on missing drive select install and go manually and search inside PC select folder of the driver and then installed it) he told me next time i format the pc dont run asusstup , run as administrtor the silentinstall

well the PC working good , no any single blue screen of death or any error in motherboard code always appear A0 i think this mean all is stable

yesterday i change few think in bios option my friend select when install sata driver he select to switch system sata controller to intel RST premium mode(recommended) and the next step he dont select option of intel optane memory app beacuse i dont have optane

and no stay in AHCI mode , this result i cant install the m.2 nvm driver beacuse say i dont have any nvm driver installed even in bios dont recognize in m.2 configuration i have any single m.2 nvm driver , only show in display easy mode , and then i google and research about ahci vs intel RST and people say if you dont go to raid stay ahci , so i phold **** and reset enter safe mode and then go bios and change from intel RST primium to AHCI (the bios told me change this may result in lost data) but i dont lost anything and then the pc boot safe mode and then i restard normal and then i able to install nvm driver (before that i test the speed of nvm with crystalinfomark and test is same aproximacly after change to AHCI and driver nvm installed)

and the last think that bother me i discovered today is in task manager / start up the apps start up impact say no measured and appear an app called MOTHERBOARD ?? i google it aloot task manage and then start up and no any single pics show any app called motherboard and the icon come like a paper i will show in the pic

ok resumen
-1 is normal that my computer first time we turn on my computer turn off and on few time (no immediately) ?
-2 after she finish turn off and on and stay on she dont display anything we use reset botton and then display the bios option , i think this is no normal
-3 i did the right think to change to AHCI from intel RST premium ? is better the AHCI ? i dont raid 0 1 2 etc.. i use m.2 mvn and SSD sata 500 gb and then external 3 seagate USB hard drive 3.0 wich is better AHCI or intel RST ?
-4 what is this about the start up the app called motherboard ? what is this is a problem ? what kind of app and appear without any icon just like paper should i diable or keep enable ?

i use the benchmark https://www.userbenchmark.com/Software and test show all over 100% all green (i dont OC only the memory ram but no cpu i never ever OC cpu that why i buy high end speed by default factory so i wont need to OC ) , i test the PC in my only video game world of warcraft and run perfect well 60 fps max my monitor is 60 and i enable vertical sync in the game so monitor and video card run same
6 REPLIES 6

BigJohnny
Level 13
Hard to see with sideways photos. I dont get it but this forum doesnt like Jpegs. I use paint to open the photo then save it as PNG and then it displays correctly although its a larger file.

Yuniel
Level 10
Alright , i re format the PC , and then the app motherboard from startup disapear , someone know about this motherboard if for the first time after build it when turn on , the PC will turn on and off few time before show the bios ? i mean turn on and off no quickly like 30 sec to 1 min from on to off , to off to on is quickly instantly

Nate152
Hi Yuniel,

The first boot may have taken longer because it was configuring things, turning the psu switch off after shutting down your pc will also give a double boot on the next boot up.

If everything is working fine now, I wouldn't be worried.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Yuniel,

The first boot may have taken longer because it was configuring things, turning the psu switch off after shutting down your pc will also give a double boot on the next boot up.

If everything is working fine now, I wouldn't be worried.

ah ok , perfect thanks for the repond , yeap the PC dont give me any single error in display oled or the code two digit , no any blue screen , i test CPU 10 min with a software cinebench , give me almost 14k point , no OC regular speed , i test memory ram with windows memory test no found any error , and i dont bench gpu beacuse i have it already for long time and i know work perfect fine , the cpu cooler give good temp and the PSU working good i know super flower made good psu i have my old PC evga g3 made by super flower
btw the app motherboard appear in task manager startup is no longer beacuse i format the PC , idk what kind of software are the motherboard app, i have the same programs installed before the format and after the format same programs already and no show motherboard app , idk if this is sometime to worrie about it what do you think is the app motherboard ? i show in picture above in my post

Nate152
I saw that in the start up of your task manager, I wasn't sure how it got there.

Mine doesn't have it either, I'm on windows 11.

Here's my task manager start up.

Nate152 wrote:
I saw that in the start up of your task manager, I wasn't sure how it got there.

Mine doesn't have it either, I'm on windows 11.

Here's my task manager start up.

thanks for the reply 🙂
yeap i see your start up and many more picture in google picture and no any have this kind of app called motherboard' , is wierd
the only i do in the first installtion i dont do now is update the firmware after the installation i update the bios first before install windows and then install windows and i install the firmware MEUpdateTool , probably this cause appear the app motherboard