cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate black screen bug in the rog gladius III wireless settings

alvaro3030
Level 7
There is a bug that in the tab of the configuration of the buttons of the rog gladius III wireless shows a black screen instead of the configuration, and the only way to enter to the other configurations of the mouse is entering via the aura sync tab, tapping the play button
7 REPLIES 7

Athlios
Level 8
I just posted a similar behaviour since the last update. But in my case the play button on the aura sync wont lead to the mouse settings. Instead it keeps loading forever.

alf_ec
Level 7
alvaro3030 wrote:
There is a bug that in the tab of the configuration of the buttons of the rog gladius III wireless shows a black screen instead of the configuration, and the only way to enter to the other configurations of the mouse is entering via the aura sync tab, tapping the play button

I have the same problem. Does anybody got a solution for this?

Same Issue.
ROG Falchion
ROG PUGIO II

I have the exact same issue with a ROG KERIS wireless. I realy guess this situation appeared after the Armoury Crate 5.0.11.0 V. If anyone can confirm this bad behaviour with the same AC version, maybe that can help Asus to take note for the next version.

i have the same problem with the wireless chakram. from what i found out it's the html version 2.13.07. it performs downgrade in resetting the mouse, but the software updates it to be able to use it which is like a piza papers with rgb.

here is the post about the same thing https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?126315-rog-chakram-not-visual-armory

i have been unable to use the mouse for 3 months. so far no solution.

Nate152
Hello,

Reinstalling Armoury Crate should fix this particular problem.

1) Connect your mouse with the cable to a motherboard usb port.
2) Connect the wireless dongle to a motherboard usb port.
3) Turn the wireless switch on the mouse to On - 2.4GHz Wireless mode (not bluetooth).
4) Uninstall Armoury Crate with the Uninstall tool.
5) Reinstall Armoury Crate.
6) Go to the Update Center and check for updates.

Get the Armoury Crate Uninstall tool from The Asus Support Center.

Select your OS then click "Show all", it's the second download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Please use the Armoury Crate Uninstall tool or it may not fix the problem.

In Athlios case with the infinite loading, this could be something with the framework services where a full windows reinstall may be needed.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello,

Reinstalling Armoury Crate should fix this particular problem.

1) Connect your mouse with the cable to a motherboard usb port.
2) Connect the wireless dongle to a motherboard usb port.
3) Turn the wireless switch on the mouse to On - 2.4GHz Wireless mode (not bluetooth).
4) Uninstall Armoury Crate with the Uninstall tool.
5) Reinstall Armoury Crate.
6) Go to the Update Center and check for updates.

Get the Armoury Crate Uninstall tool from The Asus Support Center.

Select your OS then click "Show all", it's the second download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Please use the Armoury Crate Uninstall tool or it may not fix the problem.

In Athlios case with the infinite loading, this could be something with the framework services where a full windows reinstall may be needed.

Don't let him waste his time.

What is the HTML version of the mouse? (Got to settings then check for updates and click on the arrows to expand and see the details.

You can try and do this but just don't expect a fix.
I have tried this several times in Win10, also restored my OS and did not fix the issue.
I tried then to uppgrade to Win11 and it didn't work. Also tried reinstalling on Win11 but it doesn't get fixed.

Between last night and this morning I tried with a clean Windows 11 install (Wiped both disks with the standard U.S. Standard, DoD 5220.22-M) and install only Windows, then installed updates and my asus to check for updated there as well. Installed Armoury Crate (official) then installed Armoury Crate updates. Restarted. Connected Wire and WiFi dongle as the instructions said, installed the updates within Armoury Crate and I'm still getting the Black Screen when trying to access the Chakram Settings.