cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Not Waster your money on ROG zephyrus Laptops

lord_stark07
Level 7
I purchased ROG zephyrus G15 GA503QM from flipkart india. In just one and half month of use for coding I am facing many issues in this laptop like Screen bleeding , speaker sound cracking , display pixel dead , Coil whining noise when keyboard backlight is off. Apart from these lots of bugs in drivers too , especially in Wifi card driver.

Asus customer care is ready to replace all defective parts but it takes lot of time. After spending 1.4 lacs INR i have to use laptop with replaced parts and also just display replacement took almost 20 days and yet it has not been done yet, now they will check for other issues in laptop and then they will order parts replacement for the same and it will take a month more. So, basically they are just wasting warranty period.
I am regretting for spending my entire saving on this defective piece.

So, Do not waste your money on this , not just money they are wasting out time too.
6 REPLIES 6

theandies
Level 7
My G15 rocks. No issues except the WiFi card died but Best Buy replaced that for free. Other than that no problems at all.

theandies wrote:
My G15 rocks. No issues except the WiFi card died but Best Buy replaced that for free. Other than that no problems at all.

You people are lucky to have bestbuy, their replacement and refund policies are very good , i heard.

I am from India. Replacement policy is just for 7 days from the date of purchase here by Asus india. and also customer service by Asus India is Trash and just mental torture.

lord.stark07 wrote:
You people are lucky to have bestbuy, their replacement and refund policies are very good , i heard.

I am from India. Replacement policy is just for 7 days from the date of purchase here by Asus india. and also customer service by Asus India is Trash and just mental torture.

That stinks. I bought my GA15 503QS in November of last year and I still have 3 days on my return window. Sorry you are having problems. I'm very happy with my laptop and sometimes I feel I have to be on it all the time for the price I paid. LoL

polyh3dron
Level 9
I purchased a Zephyrus S17 in August of 2021 only to receive it in October. It's been sent in for RMA service 4 times because each time I sent it in for one issue, the repair people would break something else on it. After a second consecutive failed LCD panel replacement (first attempt ended with a scratched LCD panel, second attempt with a big gap between the bottom part of the bezel and the LCD, I'm finally getting a refurb replacement delivered to me in a couple days. It's been four months of me sending it in for repairs only to have to send it right back in and it has driven me nuts. Since then new models have been announced and I've still been unable to use the one I've bought. I'm hoping I will be happy with the replacement I get, but in all honesty I will be reluctant to buy another Asus laptop in the future.

I'm loving my new G14. It's a fantastic machine.

Asus really needs to improve their tests before releasing the notebooks to the store.