cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory crate fan control FanXpert4 alternative temperature sources do not load

Krewmen
Level 7
Hi,
I use Armory crate fan control FanXpert4 to read out alternative temperature sources.
Armory crate loads via Windows 11 autostart, and it is loaded as a window when I start my PC.
Even normal fan curves seem to work, but it does ignore the alternative temperature sources like my GPU.
If I click in Armory crate to FanXpert once, the alternative temperature sources are used, I can even exit the windows with x and it stays there.
Basically I want my case fans to ramp up when the GPU get hot.
So my question is - how can I make sure that the alternative temperature sources are used directly with the startup?
My specs are:
Define 7 Gray TG - ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus D4 - i9-12900K - 3080 Ti FE - G.Skill 32GB DDR4-3200 - Samsung 980 PRO 2TB - Asus VG32VQ - Asus STRIX FLARE - Asus Chakram - be quiet! Silent Loop 2 280 - Straight Power 11 Platinum 1000W - Silent Wings 4x140
20 REPLIES 20

Krewmen
Level 7
Seems to be solved with the last armory crate update

And it's broken again in Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0 , right? Is it just me?

yes same just happend to me Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0
Asus, please fix it!

RivAngE wrote:
And it's broken again in Armoury Crate 5.1.5.0 , right? Is it just me?

Same here! I have the exact problem with v5.1.5.0. Please Asus fix this issue.

(Rog Strix Z690-A Gaming, Windows 10)

Is there any way to rollback / downgrade? There was an update today, issue is still there

Krewmen wrote:
Is there any way to rollback / downgrade? There was an update today, issue is still there

Unfortunately, there is no way to rollback or downgrade Armoury Crate.
As support service described to me. So, wait for update.

Same is here. I think they will fix it, although they are always slow. Or I will buy a t-sensor instead of that value.

They updated Fan Xpert 4 today. But! They didn't fix this issue. I have another thing. Please don't ask me to run Fan Auto Tuning every time after update!

Hey @Asus Team is there any udpate for this?