New ROGer Array

rog strix z490 e drivers audio questions...

Hi, I have the asus z490 E, and I have changed headphones to a dt 770 pro 80ohm and connect them by jack.
    The thing is that I have several doubts with the audio drivers, I have downloaded the latest from the web with the version Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.9244.1 For Windows 10/11 64-bit. Apart from installing a couple of viruses (a-volute and nahimic, which I can not clean all the files), I would like to know if I can install them by another way in case there are new versions or I can only use the asus website to take advantage of all the audio?

The other problem is that in the realtek audio control, I do not see to be able to adjust the audio equalizer anywhere and I would like to know if it is so or I have to do to adjust it.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD NVMe Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
    Storage #2SSD NVMe Samsung 960 EVO 250GB | SSD NVMe Corsair Force MP510 240GB | SSHD AHCI Seagate FireCuda 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Strix Scope NX TKL Deluxe
    Mouse ASUS ROG Chakram Core
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 11 Pro 22H2

Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.
    Last edited by MoKiChU; 02-18-2022 at 07:45 PM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

You have an ASUS ROG SS3|DTS Sound Unbound motherboard, so :

You need Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3-DTS MB) from the first post of this thread : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx).

Follow scrupulously your CLEANUP process then your INSTALL process, for the next drivers packages that I would release, you will can directly follow your UPDATE process.

Note : EQ is in SS3 app (SS3 effects enabled or not).

From your motherboard overview : https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/ro...-gaming-model/
    Hello, I have installed them but the equalizer still does not appear, can not be put in the same realtek audio control ?? it has to be with the SONIC STUDIO III ?? I do not want those programs, and also do not work with the forza horizon 5 as it closes the game. And the A-Volute NS process is necessary or can be uninstalled ?
    And in the realtek digital output, now the other options like the equalizer is now disappeared, is normally or i have something wrong. https://imgur.com/wA8n30v

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by kumiko; 12-16-2021 at 08:33 PM.