New ROGer Array

Memory QVL for x570-e (AMD Ryzen)

I just realized that my memory is not on the QVM list of supported RAM for the x570-e motherboard (I built the rig months ago), so when I try to get the advertised speed (3600) of my memory modules by enabling DOCP in the bios, my machine boots in safe mode and warns about system instability. I understand that if these modules are not in the QVM list, then this is expected. However, going through the list, I see so many of the same brands supported. In my case, I have G.Skill TridentZ Neo: F4-3600C18D-32GTZN, so if I search the QVM list of supported RAM, I find:

F4-3600C18D-16GTZN
    F4-3600C18D-64GTZN

So now I have 2 questions: why are these modules supported, but F4-3600C18D-32GTZN is not? I mean, look how close they are. The only difference is 32 vs 16 and 64. Did they decide to skip the 32GB pair and just support the 16GB and 64GB pairs? How unlucky am I? haha! And the second question is, will my modules ever make it to the list and a new bios be available for the support?

It just seems really strange that the 2 above are supported, but mine are not. Ok, 3rd question. Is there a way I can get mine to work by tweaking something in the bios?
    Last edited by Joesal; 12-16-2021 at 07:32 PM.

New ROGer Array

So I just submitted a support ticket about this. Is there no one on this forum who has dealt with this kind of thing? It just seems strange that my RAM is so close to the other supported modules, but I'm stuck using 1300 because docp won't allow me to increase the frequency. Ugh