cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum login problems

bteufaula
Level 7
I have an Asus Member ID and am able to access it succesfully. I can see all of my registered products and access all of its sub sites under the same ID. I attempted to do the same for the forums here back in march and was unable to login using these credentials so I registered a new account using the same login information as Asus's Member service. It took several days before I got an email from Richard_Swinburne@asus.com stating there was an issue with the automated email services and that my account had been activated manually. I attempted to login and that was successfull; even made a post about an issue that I had and resolved it. I can no longer access this account due to invalid account credentials. I have tried every email that was tied to the account (forum registration and asus members) along with every variation of my password, still nothing. I have tried the reset feature and am yet to recieve an email on acknodgement or instruction.

I am using IE 9/Win7SP1 in compliance with the known issues with Opera.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
5 REPLIES 5

jd2266
Level 7
you are not alone, i could not log in here for over a week,i sent multiple messages thru the contac link but never did get a reply.i was finally able to hit forgot password and reset it.it did not work until today.
asus crosshair v ,fx8150 cpu, 16 gb g skill 1600,sapphire radeon 6870 ,mushkin 120 gb enhanced chronos sata III ssd.seagate barracuda 1tb sata 6gb storage drive,asus black blu ray burner,asus 24x dvd burner,cooler master half x blue edition with added 200mm top fan,rosewill 800 watt modular lightining series ps,cooler master hyper 212 evo .artic 5 thermal compound,vantec spectrum fan card with dual 70mm fans,nzxt 2mm led sleeved light kit,win 7 ultimate 64 bit,logitech z623 200 watt speakers

chrsplmr
Level 18
Are you using the 5 digit number password ? or one you entered ?
Richard is MarshallR from HQ .. the big Kahuna up in here.. btw.

Hopefully one of the other mods will see this ...
This is a minor glitch .. they are securing the forum from spammers ..
hang in there .. monday is coming.

Welcome to ROG... c.

jd2266
Level 7
i tried to enter my password but no go,i then tried to hit forgot passwork link but it just kept takeing me back to the forum homepage,today was the first day that i hit forgot password and it took me to a verifaction page which sent me a number to enter to reset password.
asus crosshair v ,fx8150 cpu, 16 gb g skill 1600,sapphire radeon 6870 ,mushkin 120 gb enhanced chronos sata III ssd.seagate barracuda 1tb sata 6gb storage drive,asus black blu ray burner,asus 24x dvd burner,cooler master half x blue edition with added 200mm top fan,rosewill 800 watt modular lightining series ps,cooler master hyper 212 evo .artic 5 thermal compound,vantec spectrum fan card with dual 70mm fans,nzxt 2mm led sleeved light kit,win 7 ultimate 64 bit,logitech z623 200 watt speakers

HiVizMan
Level 40
OK I can profide a bit of feedback and a suggestion on how to sort.

There was a small rerouting issue and all the requests were sent to a single mailbox. Not good especially as that mailbox needed to automatically send the reply and did not.

What you need to do is send an pm to marshallr@ASUS

Type the first couple of letters and the pm box will autocomplete for you so do not worry if I spelled his username wrong.

Just provide your details to Marshall and all will be sorted I am sure.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

HiVizMan wrote:
OK I can profide a bit of feedback and a suggestion on how to sort.

There was a small rerouting issue and all the requests were sent to a single mailbox. Not good especially as that mailbox needed to automatically send the reply and did not.

What you need to do is send an pm to marshallr@ASUS

Type the first couple of letters and the pm box will autocomplete for you so do not worry if I spelled his username wrong.

Just provide your details to Marshall and all will be sorted I am sure.

thank you,if i have this problem again i will do that.:)