CaseFractal Design Meshify 2 XL Dark Tempered Glass
    Power SupplyBe quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1500W
    Keyboard Mammoth75
    Mouse Logitech G Pro X Superlight
    Headset Beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X
    Mouse Pad Artisan Ninja FX ZERO XSOFT XL
    OS Windows 11
    Network RouterUbiquiti AmpliFi Alien

UPD: Problem solved for now, after 2.1.2.3 update has arrived.

Recent Asus HAL update (version 20211230) broke AniMe Matrix and Aura Sync didn't recognize Maximus z690 Extreme motherboard.

Item Version
    ---- -------
    Armoury Crate UWP App 5.0.11.0
    ROG Live Service 1.3.10.0
    AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.29
    Armoury Crate lite service 5.0.8
    ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.40.0
    ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.13
    ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.2.7.0
    ASUS Aac_GmAcc HAL 1.0.4.0
    ASUS FanCard HAL 1.0.6
    AacVGA 0.0.4.8
    KingstonDram 1.1.12
    AURA DRAM Component 1.1.16
    ENE RGB HAL 1.1.39.5
    ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.9.6
    PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
    Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.2
    Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.5
    Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.2
    WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-15 140745.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	91745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-15 140816.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	91746
    Last edited by VVipe; 01-19-2022 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Problem solved

New ROGer Array

Armoury Crate gets stuck loading.

When i try to load my Strix Flare in Armoury Crate it gets stuck in a loading screen. (Aura works fine)

Here is a link to a video i recorded: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RgQ...ew?usp=sharing

New ROGer Array

Exclamation GPU Power Saving

With the newest version of armoury crate GPU power saving doesn't seem to be working at all.
    When I unplug from power my GPU is still active even when I close all Processes using the GPU, I am using the MSHybrid - Optimized Mode. This means that my gpu should turn of regardless if I'm plugged in or not when it is not being used.

This is a huge impact on my battery.

New ROGer Array

Armoury Crate 5.0.11.0 issue

Goodmorning,

When open ARMOURY CRATE and go to open scenery profile, crash to desktop, while if open another menù and then reopen scenery profile works fine. I've notice that if i open armoury crate and close it, launch photoshop pro 2022 it takes several seconds to work, while if i don't open armoury crate, photoshop works fine.

Kind regards
    Fabio

ROG Member Array emkdrl07 PC Specs
    emkdrl07 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS
    MotherboardMSI MEG X570 ACE
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 3600X
    Memory (part number)G-SKILL TRİDENT Z NEO DDR4-3600Mhz 16GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO
    MonitorSamsung Odyssey G7 32"
    CPU CoolerMSI MPG CoreLiquid K240
    CaseASUS ROG Strix Helios
    Power SupplyASUS ROG Thor 850W 80+ Platinium RGB
    Keyboard ASUS Claymore II
    Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB SE
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM1000 Qi

ASUS Claymore II Numpad sometimes works unstable

Hey, i have a problem. Sometimes the numpad light turns on by itself when the keyboard goes into power save mode even if the computer is turned off. I mean other part lights is off, numpad light stays on. I would appreciate if you let the software team know. Have a healty day.

My PC System;
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

Armoury Crate;
    UWP: v5.0.11.0
    Aura Set: 20210127
    HAL: 1.1.69.0
    HTML: 2.12.09
    Device SDK: 2.01.26
    Manufacturer software: 20.12.01

New ROGer Array

I have full asus setup, so I would expext that it would be a piece of cake for Asus coders to check and avoid issues, because you know the products. But:

- main screen shows CPU temperature as 0 celcius. Probably because GA35DX is liquid cooled, but hey, it's your own product. c'mon! Can't be that hard.
    - It shows that little "N" in device page under ROG Claymore II, like there would be updates available, and there is not. I fought for 3 days to get drivers updated, because it just didn't work. And finally succeeded but this notification remained.
    - Aura wallpaper doesn't work (i don't even know what it is, because it has never worked). ("error! Aura wallpaper not found..." no matter how many times I try to download something.
    - My PG349Q works with aurasync set directly from Armoury Crate default themes. BUT if I want to create a theme with aura creator, my monitor doesn't show in the device list. So the lighting I create doesn't apply to monitor but does in everywhere else. I think it's a big design failure from Asus. What if unsupported component would be for example a keyboard. Nice to write without lighting... (ok that may be problem with aura creator, not armoury crate, but the end result is the same, lights are off).
    - sometimes my computer starts to change performance settings (or just bugging... i dont know) and puts those settings texts (windows, turbo etc) in the middle of display randomly few times per minute. No matter if armoury crate client is running or not. Really annoying if I'm trying to do some real work. Gladly I haven't seen it during games.
    - UI for creating game themes for keyboard is pure hell. It takes 5 times more time compared to logitech G software to create game-based theme. Try Logitech and do some industrial spying and create a same system... it can't be that hard. This is far too hard nowadays, nobody is probably using that option now. I used to have game based settings with logitech (easier to remember key shortcuts when key cap colors are set per game), but when I bought Claymore 2 I almost returned my purchase because now the lights are just lights without any idea. Just a teenage effect without purpose, and I'm not a teenager, I'm almost 50.

So that's for the starters... I have youtube channel and I've done unboxing and review videos of this stuff. I planned to introduce Claymore II next, but I would have to introduce Armoury Crate too because I'd like to show what can you do with this keyboard (macros etc). I''m not sure should I because this is so full of bugs.

Good side is that it works better than any version before! But really bad software still.

Specs:
    - Asus GA35DX
    - Asus PG349Q
    - Asus Gladius III wireless
    - Asus Claymore II
    - Asus H3 TUF Gaming
    - Asus ROG Sheat

My suggestion is you really should re-code the whole software from the scratch. It's impossible to fix something that is so totally messed up. Bug fix over the bux fix, over the bug fix... no one can handle that. Compare to Logitech for example. And Logitech G is said to be full of bugs... They should see Armoury Crate...
    Last edited by Ishtor; 01-18-2022 at 04:17 PM. Reason: specs in more readable format added

ROG Enthusiast Array

Well probably an other bottle in the sea but i got to do my port so it's report time yay!

Device concerned : ASUS FX EHD-A2T
    Bug: When the EHD-A2T is connected and synced to aura, if an other USB deviced is plugged or unplugged, the whole aura lightning from all the device froze, and the Aura device tab on Armoury crate stays on an infinite loading.
    To fix it I need to disconnected the EHD-A2T. All aura lightnings and device tab are back to normal instantly after that.

My specs:

AMD 3700X cooled by a Ryujin 360
    Asus Strix X470 f-gaming latest bios and chipset
    32 GO Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL CAS 16 (4*8GO sticks)
    Asus Strix 2080ti OC