Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate v5.0.11.0 [Report here if any issues]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new major release was just released.

Suggest to uninstall Aura Sync software if already installed.

Cores service updates:
Armoury Crate Lite Service v5.0.8
Armoury Crate Service v5.0.8
AURA Service (Lighting Service) v3.05.29
ROG Live Service v1.3.8.0
Aura Service Add-on v0.0.21

New features:
Brand new UI - V3.0
Added "Content Platform" - new feature for further animation, wallpaper, AniMe Matrix effects released.
Added "Aura Wallpaper" as the dynamic wallpaper to extend the RGB lighting effects from devices to the screen.
Added featured promotions
Device pages added one-click "Scenario Profiles" shortcut.
Support for colorful content in Motherboard AniMe Matrix model (ROG MAXIMUS Z690 EXTREME)

Bug fixes & Enhancements:
[Laptop] Added resoultion switch (UHD/FHD) in System Configuration (for compatible models only)
[Laptop] Added "Backlight control" in System Configuration (for compatible models only) to switch between one-zone & multi-zone
[Laptop] Renamed "HyperFan" as "Operating mode"
[Laptop] Power comsumption enhancements
[AIO Cooler] Fixed animation display issues
[Motherboard] Fixed Dashboard info display issues
[Mouse][Keyboard][Headset] Fixed power info display issues
[Mouse] Enhanced the Surface Calibration configuration UI and flow
UI enhancements
Several other bugs fixes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a new method of reporting issues:
1. Post a brief description of your issue in this thread (less than 50 words)
2. Record and generate a log, change the extension from .LogE to .txt. Prepare some screenshots and photos if applicable.
3. Complete the online form (need Gmail account): https://forms.gle/GbEPbp7drM9g3xyq8

* If you do not have a Gmail account - complete this form: https://forms.gle/A4cD9oJnCGPjmMVSA
* If recording a log is not possible - complete this form: https://forms.gle/ACvNvjH6zoCmyfGf6

Forms MUST be completed and submitted in order to be processed.

Log Collection Tool - Instructions
First, check the Record log box to start recording
Agree to the disclaimer
Replicate the issue you are having
Click on the Generate log data button
Save the log file to a location of your choice.
Stop the recording

AndrasROG
Level 10
Most of the remaining "issues" are just design inconsistencies.
The only serious issue that I have as of this version are the outdated drivers/software in the "Tools" tab.

AndrasROG
Level 10
(Second report)

There are still instances of error events. The errors are usually named "ArmouryAudioAgent"(sometimes with a ".exe"). The AC errors are more frequent during system restarts.

Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 G732LW - ArmoryCrate does not detect my aura sync device for lighting or let me access fan speed/gpu or GameVisual. The ASUS (eye) keyboard and fan keys do nothing.

The google form does not permit the uploading of the Asus .logE log file... I will try to give you a link to it in the form that I submit.

After updating to this newest version, neither my motherboard or my RGB header devices are detected in Armory Crate. Only my RAM is visible. I've uninstalled using the tool no fewer than 5 times now, and after the 3rd time I got the RAM to show up, but nothing else is detected.

Please check the original post for issue reporting instructions. I can't help you with the info provided.

AlbertKropp wrote:
After updating to this newest version,
neither my motherboard or my RGB header devices are detected in
Armory Crate. Only my RAM is visible. I've uninstalled using the tool no fewer than 5 times now, and after the 3rd time I got the RAM to show up, but nothing else is detected.

I submitted the information via the google forms link provided in the original post.

i downloaded the armoury crate install tool from asus official website with my laptop type rog G531GT and then i installed it but after installed and reboot the armoury crate installed with new version. the version is 5.0.10.0. and when i try to open the app everything is working except my aura sync. armoury crate does not detect my aura sync device and i can change the lighting or use the aura creator app. this is the screenshot from armoury crate app :

please fix this. thanks

AlbertKropp wrote:
After updating to this newest version, neither my motherboard or my RGB header devices are detected in Armory Crate. Only my RAM is visible. I've uninstalled using the tool no fewer than 5 times now, and after the 3rd time I got the RAM to show up, but nothing else is detected.

i have near same issue have uninstalled reinstalled about half dozen times, finally got wallpaper working after it freezing all time but now i find i cant sync my front lights and my led lights on my rog gl10dh system shows up under device and i can use any light setting in there except for sync just wont sync it used to sync in previous versions so my keyboard mouse mouse pad and monitor would all sync together using this program ive noticed it wont show up in aura sync page with my others but im sure it used tocause as i said before it would sync with my other stuff no issues.

AlbertKropp wrote:

Unfortunately, it's Armory crate's common issue. I also fetch this issue. I used Revo uninstaller pro to completely remove it from the registry as well but no luck. Finally had to reinstall OS. It also happened with an old version. So never uninstall this tool or use a third-party RGB tool, that I learned!