cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Swift PG32UQX owners - backlighting

Smiggy
Level 10
Hello,

Does anyone know how to get the lighting on the back to show and the projection that's suppose emit from the bottom of the stand?

I have gone in to settings under "Lightings Affects" and Aura RGB is greyed out? I do have Armoury Crate installed, but I don't see the monitor/
3 REPLIES 3

Smiggy
Level 10
Can anyone help? I got the monitor to show on Armoury Crate, but I can't get the base to work. It doesn't project any lighting effect. It's enabled in the settings and I select every option (static, breathe, colour cycle) but nothing.

Smiggy wrote:
Can anyone help? I got the monitor to show on Armoury Crate, but I can't get the base to work. It doesn't project any lighting effect. It's enabled in the settings and I select every option (static, breathe, colour cycle) but nothing.

Did you remove the black cap that covers the LED at the base.

xeromist
I don't own that display but I know there are lighting settings in the monitor's built in menus as well. Did you check those to make sure everything was set correctly?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…