CPU CoolerThermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 850w Titanium
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z-5500
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Just want to reassure you guys that we are aware of the situation and a workaround will be available soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.
    I believe the problem is the DisplayPort Deep Sleep option needs to be disabled in the monitor's Firmware through the On Screen Display. I don't know if the PG32UQ doesn't have this option (the PG32UQX does) but I do know for a fact that the XG279Q lacks this option and I have the exact same problem as these guys have where sometimes the monitor is not detected during bootup because of this Deep Sleep option. My old PG279Q had the option to disable this setting and I never once had problems accessing the BIOS or seeing my screen during boot. Ever since switching to this XG279Q, I've been unable to access the BIOS and I'm 100% positive it's because of the Deep Sleep setting.

Please, tell your engineers to add a firmware update for these monitors to ensure they have access to this setting as it greatly improves the usability of the product. Thank you.

Here's my thread where I detail this problem and other users air their frustrations with it as well: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...363#post828363