cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameVisual suddenly broken and just making my screen bright white...

Hydromate
Level 7
I use GameVisual a lot between gaming and browsing. All of a sudden over the last few days, if I select anything other than "Default", it just makes my screen a bright, foggy white tint. It's not properly going to the profile like it's supposed to. I've tried reinstalling ArmouryCrate and downloading the Windows Store version but the latest Armoury Crate uninstalls that one automatically. How can I reset my GameVisual so the FPS, Racing, and other modes work properly instead of making a bright white tint? Is there any other software known to mess up the GameVisuals profiles?
8 REPLIES 8

Hydromate
Level 7
I miss the old days when forums were actually helpful and active. Sigh.

2021 internet population sucks. Bring back the 1990's and early 2000's internet. Would have had a reply the same day back then.

Still having the problem if anyone has a clue on how to reset the display profiles for GameVisual besides reinstalling it.

Hydromate wrote:
I miss the old days when forums were actually helpful and active. Sigh.

2021 internet population sucks. Bring back the 1990's and early 2000's internet. Would have had a reply the same day back then.

Still having the problem if anyone has a clue on how to reset the display profiles for GameVisual besides reinstalling it.

never used used the software. But you might try cleaning temp files and prefetch files then reboot before you reinstall it.

luthfi8799 wrote:
look like we have same problem here.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?127341-Armoury-Crate-GameVisual-too-bright!&p=853381#post8...

Yes! Exactly my problem! It's like there was some random stealth/phantom update this month that messed it up. I have been using it for over a year now with no problems and suddenly all of these modes listed in your thread link are broken on mine also. I don't understand what they did. Hope it fixes soon. I was considering a full Windows re-install too but now I may wait if that didn't work for you.

try to update newest nvidia driver v511.23 via geforce experience, it seem gamevisual not change your screen too bright again..

luthfi8799 wrote:
try to update newest nvidia driver v511.23 via geforce experience, it seem gamevisual not change your screen too bright again..

Thanks for the update. I agree it seems to be fixed now.

Zighv
Level 7

hi game visual downloaded and deleted my screen was yellow wiped the screen did not turn old so I would be very happy if you help what I will do

nerasarn
Level 7

Did anyone solve this yet?