Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Moderator Array

Hi USERMAC,
    If you face the issue again, please record a video before try the work around and share the video to me.
    Thank you so much.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hello again sorry still no video I have been very busy and installing clean copy of windows and removing my already download stuff is a bit much. How ever I did get a response from Asus technical who I gave a very detailed report to and they have today confirmed they will be now passing the issue onto RD for analysis.

The Response from Asus Technical Support Team UK

"A quick update - we did not have the exact headset, but found similar behaviour with a Senheiser - this has now been passed to RD for analysis - they will update me with any findings which I will pass on to you

Thank you for your patience"

Not sure what RD is but it I am pleased they got the same issue.
    Last edited by USERMAC; 01-18-2022 at 12:31 PM.

Moderator Array

Hi USERMAC,
    If our local team have reported to RD, please wait the update from our local side.
    Thank you for your reply.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by STARRAIN@ROG View Post
    Hi USERMAC,
    If our local team have reported to RD, please wait the update from our local side.
    Thank you for your reply.

They got back to me with this

"RD cannot duplicate this problem with another same MB. After re-checked the failed MB, and wipe the Audio Line out port with propanol, then tested again with the same configuration, test passed, the impedance of the headphone displayed correctly.

So we expected the problem was caused by a detection error due to a foreign object inside the Audio Line out port. Please help let the make sure clean the Audio Line out port and try again.
    "

The fact they are now trying to excuse the issue that a foreign object was inside the Audio Line out port on there machine and that is why they were able to replicate the issue is just unbelievable and just a lazy excuse. They originally said they tested with a pair of Sennheiser headphones and could replicate the issue and now they cant. So they want me to believe they that my computer and the computer that they tested had something foreign inside the audio port.

I personally do not believe they tested this.

Just an ignorant response from who ever is handling my ticket.

Moderator Array

Hi USERMAC,
    I'm not sure if you also told our local support that after reinstall win11, only plugged in one headphone to the rear or front panel, the impedance sensing would be over 1000 ohms and the sound would be pop and crackle. But if plugged in one pair of headphones rear lime port and then another pair in the front panel, it was working fine?
    If you have check the audio Line out port and there is no foreign object, please also share the above information to our local team.
    Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2