cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximus Hero XIII new official bios 1202 overclocking percentuals

74lobster
Level 10
Hi, I own a mobo Asus Maximus Hero XIII with installed the new official bios 1202 and Windows 11 Pro.

When I try to overclock my PC, during the booting process, I read a script: "OVERCLOCK 51%", but once a time trying tuning my PC I reached the value of 53% or 57% (I don't remember the exactly the value).

Can someone help me to understand how to reach again this value ?

I suppose it's a memory setting, but I am not so sure....

Someone could help me ?

Thanks in advance.

74lobster
3 REPLIES 3

74lobster
Level 10
No one faced this problem ?
74lobster

74lobster wrote:
No one faced this problem ?

[/HR]

This would be the AI overclock(?). If so the overclock will change with the score of the cooling/fans. Manual overclock is way better and you could undervolt if you like. If on AI, you can stop the cooling score if you desire.

Johnips wrote:

[/HR]

This would be the AI overclock(?). If so the overclock will change with the score of the cooling/fans. Manual overclock is way better and you could undervolt if you like. If on AI, you can stop the cooling score if you desire.

I don't know if you understand my question, anyway could you please help me to raise the overclocking percentual showed during the boot from 51% to an higher value ?

The fans speed I think it's not involved in the overclocking percentual, anyway I have not Asus vents in the case, I have mounted a Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX with 3 fans AND 5 Corsair LL140 RGB vent LED PWM, Dual Light Loop RGB monitored by a Corsair Commander PRO...

Thanks in advance.
74lobster