cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z690 A Gaming and USB stick issues

Adrian1983
Level 11
Hi,

I had a Corsair Voyager 128gb GT USB stick that failed with this board and it just went completely dead and not recognised by any system.

I have just had a replacement 128GB Voyager GTX from Corsair arrive today and initially it worked and now it's just plain damn intermittent it doesn't matter what port I try, Front or back or Intel ports or any for that matter, It just freezes randomly.

Also I can't even plug this thing in any of the rear BLUE Intel ports at the back it completely wipes out my Logitech G915 Keyboard receiver and then my keyboard does not work with this crappy USB stick inserted.

I mean at this point for starters this is my last Corsair USB stick I will be purchasing but what I wanted to know if anyone else is having USB issues with this board?

I did flash the so called "Asus USB PF Firmware update" from their site weeks ago but not sure if that has had something to do with it or not.

Ps also a little side note, Do not buy the GTX stick it lasts for a few secs at max transfer rate and then instantly drops to around 60mb/s for the rest of the file transfer this is way slower than my old GT model that wrote at it's consistent max transfer speed of 120mb/s, Feel like I have been ripped off with this drive, Sure read speed is faster but their claimed write speed is bull****!
0 REPLIES 0