cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Future GPU Feature Suggestions Here!

xeromist
Hi all,

ASUS ROG is requesting our best suggestions for ROG product improvements. As a moderator I won’t have the ability to implement your suggestions but I will be picking some of the best to highlight for the ROG team so they know what matters to us, the community.

Some guidelines for this thread:
1) Keep it positive and constructive. In most of the forum I try to allow you all to express your thoughts freely (within reason). This thread has the express purpose of generating constructive suggestions so I will be moderating this thread and deleting posts that do not contribute to that goal.
2) Keep it concise and on topic. Some minor discussion regarding a specific suggestion is welcome but if you would like to have a longer conversation I ask you start an additional thread and link it in your post here. You can also request a moderator move your posts if you have need.
3) Try for realistic ideas that appeal broadly to gamers. A small improvement on an existing ROG product is much more likely to get chosen than an entirely new product that only matters to a small number of people.
4) Support your favorites! You don’t have to come up with a suggestion to help. If you see something you like, quote it and say so! More support for an idea improves its chances.

EDIT:
I’ve updated the titles for these feedback threads to reflect that this is primarily for *future* products. Sorry for the lack of clarity. While there is a chance some ideas could be implemented via software updates it’s most likely any suggestions would be rolled into new products.
Also, these threads are not for issue reporting and such posts won’t reach the right people. Please post issues in the ROG Care > Hardware & Software Support section. Or contact ASUS support via phone or email for immediate assistance.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…
2 REPLIES 2

ea
Level 7

Hello, I would like to suggest a better GPU sag solution that comes with the GPU. I know this might seem minor to most, but with cards not getting any lighter, I would like to see an improvement over the included solution. The current one is a cool gimmick, half screwdriver, half stand, but it nearly didn't fit in my case. It is also kind of hard to use, especially with clumsy hands. I know ROG has the Herculx. However, it would be nice to see a torn-down/rgb-less version included instead. Overall, great GPUs, and I would like to see a better included option for sag-prevention. Thanks for the opportunity to share.

Baggus
Level 7

NOT putting red/blue all over the card, which clashes and doesn't integrate well with like 90% of build. Pretty much every PC is black, white, or gray. White is covered, with a cool white Strix card. For everyone else, white doesn't go with the build, and there's only one other choice.

The Strix 2080 and 3090 looked awesome, so I don't know WHAT happened with the 4090.

Also, more discrete and integrated RGB. The 4090 looks kinda weird at the end, with the clear plastic rectangle. There almost no RGB on the whole card, except for all of it right at the VERY end. It would be better if the RGB wasn't immediately visible, until it was on. Where places that look like just different designs on the GPU are actually lighting zones. Like where the GPU says "GEFORCE RTX", it would have been nice for that to also be a place the RGB could come through, like where it says "Republic of Gamers". It would look nice on or off, and sort of "hidden" RGB zones are cool.

Would be cool if you could just buy alternative GPU housings as well. Buy the card and then have the option to swap the shell for different builds. Even like a dbrand style skin would be nice. Probably better actually, since many people probably wouldnt wanna disassemble/reassemble their GPU.