cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Future Keyboard Feature Suggestions Here!

xeromist
Hi all,

ASUS ROG is requesting our best suggestions for ROG product improvements. As a moderator I won’t have the ability to implement your suggestions but I will be picking some of the best to highlight for the ROG team so they know what matters to us, the community.

Some guidelines for this thread:
1) Keep it positive and constructive. In most of the forum I try to allow you all to express your thoughts freely (within reason). This thread has the express purpose of generating constructive suggestions so I will be moderating this thread and deleting posts that do not contribute to that goal.
2) Keep it concise and on topic. Some minor discussion regarding a specific suggestion is welcome but if you would like to have a longer conversation I ask you start an additional thread and link it in your post here. You can also request a moderator move your posts if you have need.
3) Try for realistic ideas that appeal broadly to gamers. A small improvement on an existing ROG product is much more likely to get chosen than an entirely new product that only matters to a small number of people.
4) Support your favorites! You don’t have to come up with a suggestion to help. If you see something you like, quote it and say so! More support for an idea improves its chances.

EDIT:
I’ve updated the titles for these feedback threads to reflect that this is primarily for *future* products. Sorry for the lack of clarity. While there is a chance some ideas could be implemented via software updates it’s most likely any suggestions would be rolled into new products.
Also, these threads are not for issue reporting and such posts won’t reach the right people. Please post issues in the ROG Care > Hardware & Software Support section. Or contact ASUS support via phone or email for immediate assistance.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…
52 REPLIES 52

marksmith85
Level 9
Hi

Recently got a Claymore 2 love the keyboard but coming from Logitech G-HUB there are some things Asus ROG would benefit taking from there and implementing.

-Allow you to edit local or onboard profiles with aura sync enabled
-Seperate out Aura Creator profiles from having to sync with all devices/system components (currently demands the motherboard is always sync as default device).
-Allow Local profiles to be automatically switched to in games profiles not just onboard devices profiles

Coming from another thread I've been talking on https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ofile-per-game

Thanks.

_Prophet_
Level 8
Put the main volume wheel and media buttons on the Claymore's II main board, not the numpad. Most people will be detaching the numpad. The mainboard has plenty of room for these items.

_Prophet_ wrote:
Put the main volume wheel and media buttons on the Claymore's II main board, not the numpad. Most people will be detaching the numpad. The mainboard has plenty of room for these items.

Yes, this exactly! There may be a reason for this decision but personally I agree! I probably wouldn't use the keypad if it didn't have my precious volume control.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Nate152
What would be cool is if we could use the ROG Falchion's dust cover as a wrist rest.

My idea would be to have the dust cover as a flip type cover with an option to detach. Flip the dust cover back towards you and it could be used as a wrist rest. Light magnets similar to the ROG Chakram Core's shell came to mind as an option for easy attaching/detaching.

Nate152
Is it possible to make updating devices easier in Armoury Crate?

Many people post about the update notification with the cable and the wireless dongle having to be connected to perform the update.

I would like to see Asus to develop a Wireless Multimedia Keyboard, with a touchpad and thumbstick, Corsair did have the K83 Wireless Multimedia Keyboard but from what I understand that's been discontinued.

I did tinker with the ASUS ROG Claymore II design and modified it with a touchpad and thumbstick based off the K83 design and modified some keys to better suit a multimedia design, but it's not a perfect design (I've included a pic)

I have epilepsy (not visually triggered) so I have been looking around for a decent Wireless Multimedia Keyboard to use when I'm not sitting at a desk but so far I haven't found been any decent designs that suit what I need

Cyber_Potat
Level 7

Would be awesome to have 'multi-layer' key remapping for the ROG Azoth.

What I mean is to be able to remap things such as Fn/Alt/Ctrl/etc. + [some other key]  to whatever we want.

This seems to be a pretty standard feature on other keyboards, most of them much cheaper too.

Seconded! I feel that this is my only pain point with an otherwise INCREDIBLE keyboard.

Not only remapping is important, the way Azoth handles keyboard ghosting is also not good.  I simply wants to do Ctrl + HOME [Fn & PgDn]