Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

AX11000 needs more frequent updates to fix the wifi issues.
    AX-92U as a mesh has been neglected and forgotten aswell, more wifi updates.

Also please add in a disable led option for the AX11000 similar to merlin firmware does.

New ROGer Array

Please Handle Already Logged-In Differently

I am often on the go roaming around here and changing the device from which I am managing my Asus GS-AX3000 router. Sometimes, I might be logged in from my main PC, get called away, and have to log in from my phone. Often, when this happens I see the error shown in the attachment and I cannot go any further.

I totally understand not wanting multiple router administration sessions simultaneously. But on my old Netgear router, they handled this in a much better way, I think. On it, when this is encountered, it showed a dialog as seen in the second attachment. I suppose that doing this cleared a semaphore somewhere, terminating the old session and allowing a new one to begin.

Asus, please do this too! It sacrifices nothing but it adds a great deal of flexibility not available now.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Screenshot_20220808-090220.png  

Clipboard01.jpg  

Last edited by dpwhite; 08-08-2022 at 05:14 PM.

New ROGer Array

Saved Syslog in UI is NOT PDF! Save as .txt, not .pdf

It is great that the UI on my new GS-AX3000 has the ability to save the current syslog to my disk. But for some reason, at least on my Windows 10 machine, it wants to save it with an extension of .pdf. When I do this and look at the file in a text editor, I can see this is NOT a PDF file, just a plain text file. This is fine and makes perfect sense. What does not make sense is that the UI wants it to be save as .pdf by default. It is just confusing and the result looks less pleasant and is less searchable/manipulated in a PDF reader than in something like a plain, old text editor. Thanks

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Intel NUC laptop LAPQC71D
    MotherboardROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
    ProcessorAMD 5800X
    Memory (part number)32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix RTX3090Ti
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorAORUS FV43U
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerCustom loop
    CaseBeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 V2
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare II Animate
    Mouse ROG Chakram X
    Headset Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless
    Mouse Pad ROG Scabbard
    Headset/Speakers Logitech z906 5.1
    Network RouterpfSense/OPNsense

Quote Originally Posted by dpwhite View Post
    It is great that the UI on my new GS-AX3000 has the ability to save the current syslog to my disk. But for some reason, at least on my Windows 10 machine, it wants to save it with an extension of .pdf. When I do this and look at the file in a text editor, I can see this is NOT a PDF file, just a plain text file. This is fine and makes perfect sense. What does not make sense is that the UI wants it to be save as .pdf by default. It is just confusing and the result looks less pleasant and is less searchable/manipulated in a PDF reader than in something like a plain, old text editor. Thanks
    Can you try to submit this as a bug report? I've never done it in the interface myself but I'm told it should be doable.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by xeromist View Post
    Can you try to submit this as a bug report? I've never done it in the interface myself but I'm told it should be doable.
    Thanks. I have sent in several reports of several types that way. I have never heard word one from the effort. So I have no idea if they are even getting them. Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2