cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate uninstaller is NOT uninstaling.

joseph_xy
Level 8
It requires endless times reboot. I cant uninstalling armory crate for reinstall and fixin some issues
8 REPLIES 8

Jimbo93
Level 12
joseph.xy wrote:
It requires endless times reboot. I cant uninstalling armory crate for reinstall and fixin some issues

this can happen when some asus service is not running like it is supposed to. Please read the first paragraph in the jimbos uninstall procedure thread. Also there are screenshots that help you in that thread. Maybe my guess is wrong about the issue you have, but take a look and let us know if you think your issue is different.

Jimbo93 wrote:
this can happen when some asus service is not running like it is supposed to. Please read the first paragraph in the jimbos uninstall procedure thread. Also there are screenshots that help you in that thread. Maybe my guess is wrong about the issue you have, but take a look and let us know if you think your issue is different.

some advice is to not go editing your registry to try and remove the software. At least not without a backup and restore capability.

This is disappointing. I just received this new laptop today and a lot of things are not working. Th Armoury Crate has errors and tech support advised me to reinstall. And yes...it is not uninstalling. This is frustrating and the laptop should not have left the ASUS warehouse in this condition. I have been a long time ASUS customer but this is a very bad experience so far.

Nate152
Hi gman8336,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center.

Select your operating system then click "Show all", it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

When reinstalling, you may have to run the installer twice if you get the hang with internet connection failed. It will install the second time.

HappyNoodle
Level 7

Hello. I realise this is pretty late for anyone who commented before but I came here a year later with the same issue and just figured it out so replying in the hope I help future frustrated folk stuck in the restart loop. 

I solved this on Windows 10 by first uninstalling AC from Windows Add Remove Programmes and then running the uninstaller. This worked.

Good luck everyone!

Noodle

This worked for me, thank u!

HappyNoodle, I just wanted to thank you. I was having the same uninstall issues, running the uninstaller tool over and over, to no avail. Found your post here, uninstalled AC, and Aura Creator from Windows Add/Remove. Ran Armoury uninstaller tool again, worked like a champ. Thanks again for the resolution!

cajudoido
Level 9