Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryujin 360, not all fans spinning

richarddungo
Level 7
Hello,

motherboard - Crosshair hero viii wifi
cpu - ryzen 9

I plugged the ryujin to "AIO_pump" connector in the motherboard (these are for the fans connected on a splitter) and on "USB1213".

CPU_fan error - I set ignore in bios.

when PC is running normal. only 2 out of 3 fans of ryujin 360 were spinning, i checked all the wires, they are all connected.

why some fan(s) are not spinning all together?

Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

Echo8ict
Level 8
richarddungo wrote:
Hello,

motherboard - Crosshair hero viii wifi
cpu - ryzen 9

I plugged the ryujin to "AIO_pump" connector in the motherboard (these are for the fans connected on a splitter) and on "USB1213".

CPU_fan error - I set ignore in bios.

when PC is running normal. only 2 out of 3 fans of ryujin 360 were spinning, i checked all the wires, they are all connected.

why some fan(s) are not spinning all together?

Thanks in advance!

I just built my computer, Crosshair Viii Dark Hero, with the Ryujin 360 and I plugged the CPU fan to the nearest fan header. It did not like this and I got the same message you did, CPU_fan error. So I moved it to the top of the motherboard, as there are 3 fan and pump headers there, and everything worked after that. I'm not sure why the 3 fans are not spinning together. I cannot see the fans most of the time but if I look I have noticed they are not always spinning. Could be you got a bad fan or one of the wires has come loose from the connector. I watched a YouTube video from JaysTwoCents where he reviewed this AIO and he had wires come out of the connectors. If your temps are getting too high you should be fine.

Echo8ict wrote:
I just built my computer, Crosshair Viii Dark Hero, with the Ryujin 360 and I plugged the CPU fan to the nearest fan header. It did not like this and I got the same message you did, CPU_fan error. So I moved it to the top of the motherboard, as there are 3 fan and pump headers there, and everything worked after that. I'm not sure why the 3 fans are not spinning together. I cannot see the fans most of the time but if I look I have noticed they are not always spinning. Could be you got a bad fan or one of the wires has come loose from the connector. I watched a YouTube video from JaysTwoCents where he reviewed this AIO and he had wires come out of the connectors. If your temps are getting too high you should be fine.

Where on Crosshair Dark Hero do you plug the Ryujin 360? I have not done this in 25 years