cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Ryujin ii 360

sony10
Level 7
Hi I have Asus Ryujin ii 360 cpu cooler. After installation the radiator fans and aio pump are not turning on. However fan hub is working with case fans but not with radiator fans and aio pump. I have plug the radiator fans to fan headers in motherboard and they are working fine. But the problem is that the aio pump has a usb cable which can only be plug into fan hub. I have also tried the different sata cables for fan hub but nothing works. Can anybody help me with this.
7 REPLIES 7

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi sony10,
Please make sure LCD panel is installed well and please refer to our manual to check the cables are all connecting to the right connector.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_RYUJIN_II_240/Q17946_ROG_RYUJIN_II_Series_QSG_WE...
If the aio pump is still no working when plug into fan hub, please try connecting to a power bank to see if it works.
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi sony10,
Please make sure LCD panel is installed well and please refer to our manual to check the cables are all connecting to the right connector.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_RYUJIN_II_240/Q17946_ROG_RYUJIN_II_Series_QSG_WE...
If the aio pump is still no working when plug into fan hub, please try connecting to a power bank to see if it works.
Thank you.

Hi thanks for the reply, I have checked the LCD panel it is properly installed. AIO pump cable was connected to the aio pump header on motherboard but I tried with other fan header and it is still not working. USB port on fan hub is little bit different from the power bank USB port so i can’t connect to the power bank. Do I need to try with another fan hub. If so then please recommend me the best fan hub.
Thank you

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi sony10,
Please consult the seller first if you bought it recently.
or send the cooler(with all components in the package) to our local service for further examination.
Please visit our official website for contact info of our local service center.
Thank you.

I had the same problem. If you look at the diagram in the QSG on page 16, it is not clear what goes into the controller marked by "G".
What is "G"?
And the cable from the RYUJIN goes into the motherboard where?!

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi rharshan,
Please refer to page 2 for "G" 1x ARGB to MB cable, and please connect the cable from the AIO fan controller to the ARGB header of the motherboard.
Thank you.

Thank you for responding to me.
So the USB cable goes to the controller and the other cable goes into a USB 2.0 port on the motherboard?

I was able to figure it out.
The micro usb cable from the Ryujin II 360 goes into the ROG controller that came with the Ryujin and the other cable goes into a USB 2.0 header on the motherboard.
The ARGB header IN port on the ROG controller then connects to an ARGB header on the motherboard.
The three fans connect to the ROG controller.
The controller draws power through a SATA power connector from the PSU.