cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent my RMA package to Asus CA instead of asus IN

Artbyluh
Level 7
Hi, I bought a brand New Motherboard that did not post and had to RMA. my problem is its been over a week and item has still not been received. So I cross check the shipment and tracking and found out item was sent to Asus Fremont CA. instead of Asus Jeffersonville IN. It says item has been delivered in the tracking. My question is, how do I get it back or get it to Asus Jeffersonville IN for it to be fix and return back to me.

long story how it got there. Miscommunication, misunderstanding. My uncle couldn't wait, he sent the item after the invoice email came trough not waiting for the shipping label. I supposed he just used the address on the invoice instead of the RMA address that was in the email. Pls help
1 REPLY 1

cl-Adrian
Level 8
Artbyluh wrote:
Hi, I bought a brand New Motherboard that did not post and had to RMA. my problem is its been over a week and item has still not been received. So I cross check the shipment and tracking and found out item was sent to Asus Fremont CA. instead of Asus Jeffersonville IN. It says item has been delivered in the tracking. My question is, how do I get it back or get it to Asus Jeffersonville IN for it to be fix and return back to me.

long story how it got there. Miscommunication, misunderstanding. My uncle couldn't wait, he sent the item after the invoice email came trough not waiting for the shipping label. I supposed he just used the address on the invoice instead of the RMA address that was in the email. Pls help

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide a resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Complete Shipping Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.: