cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is F_USB connector on a motherboard?

realbrutal
Level 9
I have an asus x99-a motherboard and want to install a*PCE-AX58BT Wi-Fi adaptor. Does this motherboard have a F_USB connector? And if so where is it located? I need it to enable Bluetooth function on this adaptor. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

pndiode
Level 11
Just another name for USB, but now the F stands for front.

realbrutal
Level 9
Oh I’m sure I have usb 3.0 and 2.0 on this motherboard. Great will see if I can connect to my motherboard when the Wi-Fi adaptor arrives. Very grateful for your response! Very handy diagram. That will help me loads. Thanks!!!

realbrutal
Level 9
Oh I am sure I have usb 3.0 and 2.0 on this motherboard. Great will see if I can connect to my motherboard when the Wi-Fi adaptor arrives. Very grateful for your response!

realbrutal
Level 9
The Bluetooth works. ill test it later though. just wondered about product registration. I registered the new Wi-Fi adaptor PCE-AX58BT on my ASUS account but wondered what is the activate service package all about? and where can I find the contract code from VIP card and password from VIP card?

realbrutal
Level 9
I had a further look into the extended warranty program and it seems you need to pay for it. Well I already registered the Wi-Fi adaptor and it says 2-3 years for the warranty so that’s good enough for me. Thanks guys I’m all good now regarding this.*