cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All this process?

nicoli30
Level 8
All this process just for use motherboard and gpu rgb? Armony crate it's the worst :mad: There is another way for use icue and corsair? With the armony stand alone motherboad rgb don't work
5 REPLIES 5

Noobtacular
Level 9
I know, like what? The only thing missing is the kitchen sink.

Noobtacular wrote:

Hey! Don't give them any ideas! 😉

Using a bloated UWP app instead of Win32 to control hardware was also a huge mistake, IMO.

Noobtacular wrote:

this is insane:mad:

Of course, nobody would care if they all worked flawlessly. lol.

GObonzo
Level 8
and the majority of these processes serve no purpose, at least for the average user.
you can End Process for all of the HAL variables, WebBrowser, and many others and Armoury Crate and it's controlled devices will continue to function without any issue.

opening Task Manager these days makes me feel like i'm running some cheap laptop or pre-built with 20+ pieces of bloatware running for no reason.
what in the hell does Kingston DRAM have to do with 90% of the systems out there running other manufacturer's memory?

i've asked here multiple times and as usual no response from ASUS administrators, mods, or support agents.

nicoli30 wrote:
All this process just for use motherboard and gpu rgb?
actually Armoury Crate handles much more than that with many system control options and stat reporting features but the majority of these processes don't seem to be needed even in that regard.
ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming | i7-11700K \ ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 | G.Skill TridentZ 3466 CL14 32GB | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 Ti | M2: 960GB \ SSDs: 5TB \ HDs: 16TB | Super Flower Leadex III 850w | Fractal Design Vector RS Blackout \ 5x be quiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm High-Speed PWM | Logitech G600 | Corsair K70 LUX RGB | Xbox One S Gamepad | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 | Anker Soundcore Life Q20 | 34" Alienware AW3420DW \ 55" LG CX OLED | Windows 10 Pro x64