cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate

Psycrow
Level 11
I dont get it...I got a asus motherboard 590 chipset with a gigabyte gpu and G skill royal z ram with some phantek leds strips.

When i open armory crate then i can synch my ram + led strips and the mobo it self.
This allows me to set a given effect on the RGB and it works fine.

But when i open armory creator to mix my own effects, then i only see the motherboard and the led strips. There is no GPU or ram to see on the device list. I just installed G skill Trident z lightning controll that seems to work well. But it dosent have the same effects and i want to synch my own effects i created. So why wont asus allow us to have fun with RGB ? phantek strips works so why wont G skill and gigabyte work with armoury creator.

I found some post on different forums from people with the same problem and it was releated some ENE-HAL drivers or files ?
My pc is new and i just installed armoury crate and updated eveything to try out the armoury creator.

Have anyone got this to work with g skill royal z ?
And can my GPU from gigabyte also work with armoury crate ?

I tryed to install Fusion from gigabyte but guess what...it dosent work either.

Any help please cuz i realy want to control my ram at least with armoury creator
4 REPLIES 4

Psycrow
Level 11
Asus supporter told me not all G skill ram are compatibel with Armoury creator....!!

Psycrow
Level 11
I just uninstalled everything from asus and reinstalled armoury. Then i my ram was deetcted in creator also but when i choose to synch my ram then they mess up.
Some rams bare stock on random colour and other ram is black while a 3rd ram is blinking random..that is even more messed up and now my led neon phantek strips also mess up.

The more i uninstall and reinstall this JUNK crate then it ****s up !!!!

Psycrow wrote:
I just uninstalled everything from asus and reinstalled armoury. Then i my ram was deetcted in creator also but when i choose to synch my ram then they mess up.
Some rams bare stock on random colour and other ram is black while a 3rd ram is blinking random..that is even more messed up and now my led neon phantek strips also mess up.

The more i uninstall and reinstall this JUNK crate then it messeds up beyound repair !!!

Psycrow wrote:
Psycrow wrote:

The more i uninstall and reinstall this JUNK crate then it messeds up beyound repair !!!

Hi, I sent you a PM offering my help.