cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus DisplayWidget doesn't change automatically

MAaron
Level 7
Hi there!

I installed the latest Asus Displaywidget for my ROG Strix XG32VQ monitor, and set it to start with windows boot.

The software does not change automatically the preconfigured scenes on opening applications, only after I open the app AND select the monitor, from THEN on, it changes automatically as it was supposed to by itself without opening it.

Can you help me with this?

I got latest software and latest windows 10 build.
1 REPLY 1

kristaan_davis
Level 7
MAaron wrote:
Hi there!

I installed the latest Asus Displaywidget for my ROG Strix XG32VQ monitor, and set it to start with windows boot.

The software does not change automatically the preconfigured scenes on opening applications, only after I open the app AND select the monitor, from THEN on, it changes automatically as it was supposed to by itself without opening it.

Can you help me with this?

I got latest software and latest windows 10 build.

I'm having the same problem with the XG27AQM. I want to user hotkeys to switch between profiles. I set them up, but it is not saved and I have to manual set it up again. Also, the widget always picks up display 2 on opening and its a ASUS VG27AQ which is not supported. Frustrating, that something which would be useful for hot keys doesn't work.