cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bnew rog flare issues today (03-02-22)

ruzzelaghero
Level 7
Hi,*

A moment ago, i just unboxed my bnew rog flare keyboard.
*I observed some issue with the keyboard.

1. The home button and number7 is always red while other pads are running in sync with my laptop, headset, and mouse.
2. *While pressing the led button for several consecutive times (1-5) some leds of keyboard becomes off.*
3. I tried to do “repeat acceleration” and “color customization” *but i didn’t see any effect when pressing it.

Questions:
1. I haven’t updated the firmware as I might *encounter the issues in this keyboard.*
Is the issue in this keyboard already fixed?
2. Why is the i amd having issues with my no.1 and no.2 issue? Is this becuase i haven’t updated the firmware? I am expecting this shouldn’t be an issue since i haven’t done anything in the keyboard. I just plugged it in my laptop.
3. Why is it my no.3 issue has no visible effect when pressing it? I just followed what is written in the manual?
May i know the effect of “repeat acceleration” and “color customization”?

Thanks!

I look forward to any replies especially from ROG admins.*

Attached are the captures of the keyboard issues.*
2 REPLIES 2

ruzzelaghero
Level 7
ruzzelaghero wrote:
Hi,*

A moment ago, i just unboxed my bnew rog flare keyboard.
*I observed some issue with the keyboard.

1. The home button and number7 is always red while other pads are running in sync with my laptop, headset, and mouse.
2. *While pressing the led button for several consecutive times (1-5) some leds of keyboard becomes off.*
3. I tried to do “repeat acceleration� and “color customization� *but i didn’t see any effect when pressing it.

Questions:
1. I haven’t updated the firmware as I might *encounter the issues in this keyboard.*
Is the issue in this keyboard already fixed?
2. Why is the i amd having issues with my no.1 and no.2 issue? Is this becuase i haven’t updated the firmware? I am expecting this shouldn’t be an issue since i haven’t done anything in the keyboard. I just plugged it in my laptop.
3. Why is it my no.3 issue has no visible effect when pressing it? I just followed what is written in the manual?
May i know the effect of “repeat acceleration� and “color customization�?

Thanks!

I look forward to any replies especially from ROG admins.*

Attached are the captures of the keyboard issues.*

I already updates my firmware but still the issue with no1 still exist.
How to resolve the issue with the home and no.7 button?Â*

Nate152
Hi ruzzelaghero,

Have you installed Armoury Crate to update the firmware?

Does playing with the lighting control get the Home and 7 key to change other colors?